Check your account email address ×

Apple wins victory as North Dakota votes down bill that would regulate app stores

24 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

So a win for goggel and appel to continue to bend over there customer in fees and data tracking sweet 

• Gold Member

I watched a video of the newest iPhone being repairable by non apple shops, the guy switched screens on 2 brand new phones and they wouldn't work untill he switched them back. The parts aren't interchangeable unless you have special apple only software. Sign me up :lol:

1 minute ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I watched a video of the newest iPhone being repairable by non apple shops, the guy switched screens on 2 brand new phones and they wouldn't work untill he switched them back. The parts aren't interchangeable unless you have special apple only software. Sign me up :lol:

So like a johndeer . Another bunch of bullshit the politicians are letting continue thanks to the lobby suffing there pockets 

59 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Many vehicles have coded parts. Your point? 

31 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Many vehicles have coded parts. Your point? 

Point is end user should have the right to do what ever the fuck they want with the car or truck or tractor or atv or snomobile they want . That includes doing your own maint and buying what ever parts you want . It is no diff than when the govenment ruled that a oem can not make you use there brand of oil in your sled unless they give you that oil as long as the oil you use meets the nat testing standards . But no the old fucks in washingtion still have there vcr blinking 12:00 and just don't get it 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Point is end user should have the right to do what ever the fuck they want with the car or truck or tractor or atv or snomobile they want . That includes doing your own maint and buying what ever parts you want . It is no diff than when the govenment ruled that a oem can not make you use there brand of oil in your sled unless they give you that oil as long as the oil you use meets the nat testing standards . But no the old fucks in washingtion still have there vcr blinking 12:00 and just don't get it 

Are you Hawking’s wooden dummy? 

10 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Name some. 

I bet 2 of the exact same model would interchange. 

And I am pretty sure ford lost there case over there dealers only access to turn parts on or link them up or what ever they have to do with a modern fuel injector or strut 

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

And I am pretty sure ford lost there case over there dealers only access to turn parts on or link them up or what ever they have to do with a modern fuel injector or strut 

We have a right to repair law so that doesn’t fly. :bc: