Check your account email address ×

Masks lmao

1 minute ago, Dave said:

The flu doesn't though....it comes back every year. We are not as immune to covid...we will be in time though. Its never going away.

Could be that it keeps coming back. I do believe the more that get Covid and recover like the 99.7% are doing, the easier it will go away.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Could be that it keeps coming back. I do believe the more that get Covid and recover like the 99.7% are doing, the easier it will go away.

Ya eventually it will kill off the compromised 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Dave said:

I've been to emergency once last year and the nurses and drs had the same mask on that I was given to wear. I see plenty of people wearing these out and about. :dunno:

In COVID or suspected COVID rooms my wife who is a nurse will wear a papr and when other patient not COVID they are in n95’s.  My out door COVID tests from my car the CNA’s were in n95 with face shield.  Not a bandana, cloth masks or the same blue/white masks that we wear

this video is great if you got 6 minutes.  Be scare of the person in front of you in the line at grocery store. if you don’t have 6 minutes watch at 5 minutes to the end.

https://www.adn.com/nation-world/2020/12/11/military-grade-infrared-camera-shows-risks-of-airborne-coronavirus-spread/

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Wife was tested, I wasn't but we both had similar conditions.

I think I had it too....thats why I got the hell out of Arizona early last year....didn't feel great for about 11 days.

12 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

In COVID or suspected COVID rooms my wife who is a nurse will wear a papr and when other patient not COVID they are in n95’s.  My out door COVID tests from my car the CNA’s were in n95 with face shield.  Not a bandana, cloth masks or the same blue/white masks that we wear

this video is great if you got 6 minutes.  Be scare of the person in front of you in the line at grocery store. if you don’t have 6 minutes watch at 5 minutes to the end.

https://www.adn.com/nation-world/2020/12/11/military-grade-infrared-camera-shows-risks-of-airborne-coronavirus-spread/

My n95s that I use in my shop stop nothing coming out....only in.

Good vid btw

Edited by Dave

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

I think I had it too....thats why I got the hell out of Arizona early last year....didn't feel great for about 11 days.

Mine was about 3 weeks, mostly a nasty cough and a 101-103 temp. but I never felt sick, just sore chest.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Mine was about 3 weeks, mostly a nasty cough and a 101-103 temp. but I never felt sick, just sore chest.

My temp never got above 100.5....I had a bad dry cough and a very sore chest like never before....it actually felt like something was broken....there was no feel slowly better period either....it went away fast.

Edited by Dave

1 minute ago, Dave said:

My temp never got above 100.5....I had a bad dry cough and a very sore chest like never before....it actually felt like something was broken....there was know feel slowly better period either....it went away fast.

The cough and sore chest was bad..mine went fast too, neither wife or I stopped doing whatever we wanted but the dang cough every few moments sucked. It was before there was much known and we never even thought about Covid.

I has Asthma so I'm sorta used to lung issues, it killed my sister at age 64 some years ago, I'm 73 1/2.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

The cough and sore chest was bad..mine went fast too, neither wife or I stopped doing whatever we wanted but the dang cough every few moments sucked. It was before there was much known and we never even thought about Covid.

I has Asthma so I'm sorta used to lung issues, it killed my sister at age 64 some years ago, I'm 73 1/2.

Same

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, Dave said:

My n95s that I use in my shop stop nothing coming out....only in.

Good vid btw

I think proper social distancing does more then masks..  I don’t think 6 feet is enough.  Standing 6 feet behind somebody that has a mask on you are just getting blasted with breathe.  

I’ve had covid19 so not worried about catching it and spreading it as catching it again is almost non existent and very rare.  So I just have to laugh especially when seated on an airplane after a xmas trip to visit family.  Mask aren’t stopping shit and if anything giving people false sense of security that they can go out and about as long as they have a mask on they are thinking they are protected little do they know the mask is just redirecting breathe behind them.  Only protection is isolation and a total lockdown imo which is not possible in our society.

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 2