Check your account email address ×

How mask wearing spreads the coronavirus.

BOHICA

• Gold Member

Some may not watch this...  for those that don’t it is a military level infared camera that tracks the flow of a persons breath with a mask on.  It’s prolly why the majority of those getting infected are religious mask wearers.  You stand inline at a grocery store or even walk behind somebody that has a mask on they are blowing the corona virus behind and up in the air.  If we didn’t wear mask that covid infected breath would most likely just bounce off you back or towards the ground and not make into your airway.  

Basically you are just blowing covid on people behind you if you are a mask wearer

Edited by BOHICA

What I noticed a few days ago--re-post:

While sitting in my truck at Walmart the other day having a breakfast sandwich and it was 6* outside, I was watching people with masks on coming and going, their breath vapor was going right thru their masks and rising, that will happen when they are in the Walmart too then fall down into everyone's eyes and face, masks do little to nothing to prevent the spread, your breath is larger than Covid 19 microns.