Check your account email address ×

The mind of a democrat

jtssrx

Bat shit crazy.

I do like your castle laws. 

You break into my home, you get what's coming in pellets or FMJ.........

Here's a email that I sent

Representative Meza,

In reference to HB 196 and the Castle Doctrine, I understand you stated, “I’m not saying that stealing is okay, all I’m saying is that it doesn’t warrant a death penalty. Thieves only carry weapons for self-protection and to provide the householder an incentive to cooperate. They just want to get their loot and get away. When the resident tries to resist is when people get hurt. If only one side is armed fewer people will be killed.”

Have you even bothered to count the number of home invasion cases where a family is held captive and/or a robbery turns into a sexual assault....not that you would ever have to worry about that.

The above is an example of some of the most critically flawed thinking there has ever been. You are suggesting that law-abiding citizens simply lay down for lawlessness and criminal behavior in order to reduce potential injuries. Unreal.

You should immediately resign your position and cite incompetence as the reason. Your constituents deserve better.

• Like 2