Check your account email address ×

Nestor’s ‘Dad’ Moves In On Tiffany..

• Platinum Contributing Member

Nestor needs a ‘step-mom’..... :snack:

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) posted an unusual response to a tweet from Tiffany Trump, one of President Donald Trump’s two daughters.

Tiffany Trump, 27, had posted a photo of herself at the White House.

Gaetz, 38, a Trump supporter who often defends the president in his Fox News appearances, replied with some rather excited emojis:

Matt Gaetz's tweet response on Tiffany Trump's photo. (Photo: )

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/matt-gaetz-tiffany-trump-twitter-photo-051325475.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueWFob28uY29tLz9ndWNjb3VudGVyPTI&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAJZR4faLDIaj7On0i0OFgTV8CToI_JrD7q5HqlVzUm0ZZ4OQ74Zcq1vOKxqZhlfRtq2ZGUXno3lYip4FGRSsfp5_vIbD7NTSogzPv5JB-m9P_VkdZRKIq7RVaqsxeOlPIY56Dhtjm9mCv_VmPt0nM6WwCMT5Z8awQIUc8qItBWe-

Edited by SnowRider

yeaH  hes the creepy one   :lmao:                and today in Opposite world.    creepy Joe Biden who has a very long history of TOUCHING women inappropriately is fine, but a 38 yo responds to a 27 yos tweet is creepy.             

what direction does the water spin when you guys flush your toilets?  

Democrat Lucy Flores was preparing to give one of her final stump speeches in a race for lieutenant governor in Nevada when she felt two hands on her shoulders. She froze. “Why is the vice-president of the United States touching me?” Flores wondered.

Flores recounts her experience with Joe Biden in a first-person essay for New York magazine, describing an incident in 2014 when Biden came up behind her, leaned in, smelled her hair, and kissed the back of her head.

“Biden was the second-most powerful man in the country and, arguably, one of the most powerful men in the world,” Flores wrote. “He was there to promote me as the right person for the lieutenant governor job. Instead, he made me feel uneasy, gross, and confused.”

New York magazine reached out to a Biden spokesperson, who declined to comment...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, old indy said:

yeaH  hes the creepy one   :lmao:                and today in Opposite world.    creepy Joe Biden who has a very long history of TOUCHING women inappropriately is fine, but a 38 yo responds to a 27 yos tweet is creepy.             

what direction does the water spin when you guys flush your toilets?  

Democrat Lucy Flores was preparing to give one of her final stump speeches in a race for lieutenant governor in Nevada when she felt two hands on her shoulders. She froze. “Why is the vice-president of the United States touching me?” Flores wondered.

Flores recounts her experience with Joe Biden in a first-person essay for New York magazine, describing an incident in 2014 when Biden came up behind her, leaned in, smelled her hair, and kissed the back of her head.

“Biden was the second-most powerful man in the country and, arguably, one of the most powerful men in the world,” Flores wrote. “He was there to promote me as the right person for the lieutenant governor job. Instead, he made me feel uneasy, gross, and confused.”

New York magazine reached out to a Biden spokesperson, who declined to comment...

:snack:

3C839CBB-C7D1-4712-9EAF-D769DB32971E.jpeg

5ABBAB51-E0DF-4A6E-A4EC-F586D348AB2F.jpeg

• Haha 1