Check your account email address ×

Trump beats me

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Hey Trump suckers what happened to the wall?

You try to fill the antagonist void left by SR. We all see that. You think you are being edgy and witty. The truth is he got people riled up and mad. You make people laugh. In other words... You aren't doing it right. Hey, maybe block some more people and that will help. Pussy bitch. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Right from the article.   Oh and Salon I can show you them flip flopping on issues all the time.   Hardly credible journalism.

Trump did not offer details, and Time said that he did not back off his pledge to undo Obama’s executive actions.

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You try to fill the antagonist void left by SR. We all see that. You think you are being edgy and witty. The truth is he got people riled up and mad. You make people laugh. In other words... You aren't doing it right. Hey, maybe block some more people and that will help. Pussy bitch. 

Agreed.  SR is a punk bitch "librul" that needs his face caved in.  MC is a grumpy old man....he is funny to me.

Image result for grumpy old men