Check your account email address ×

Biden campaign's request for breaks during debate denied

Highmark

53 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

You sound like a retard.  Go cry to mommy and maybe she'll buy you something to make you feel better.  

Retard?  The difference betwen you and me is I have a set of nuts between my legs and have put up to 3/4 million of my own money managing 5 different business ventures, all but one successfully.  I was still able to walk away and into several 6 figure gigs, including the one I have now,  You'd fold like a cheap suit if you had similar challenges.  Be happy you haven't, and leave my mother out of things, its low rent.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Retard?  The difference betwen you and me is I have a set of nuts between my legs and have put up to 3/4 million of my own money managing 5 different business ventures, all but one successfully.  I was still able to walk away and into several 6 figure gigs, including the one I have now,  You'd fold like a cheap suit if you had similar challenges.  Be happy you haven't, and leave my mother out of things, its low rent.

:lol:   You're a pretend conservative and your bootstrap claims are laughable.  You are the biggest hypocrite on this site.  You had one real success,  started living like you were the master of the universe and you lost everything.   Even when I was feeling like a failure in my business i was making more than you.  My expectations of myself are just higher.  

And the mom comments about as low rent as your therapist comments so look in the mirror.  We can keep this feud continuing if you like or you can be respectful to each other and debate on facts.  TBH i don't care which way we go.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

:lol:   You're a pretend conservative and your bootstrap claims are laughable.  You are the biggest hypocrite on this site.  You had one real success,  started living like you were the master of the universe and you lost everything.   Even when I was feeling like a failure in my business i was making more than you.  My expectations of myself are just higher.  

And the mom comments about as low rent as your therapist comments so look in the mirror.  We can keep this feud continuing if you like or you can be respectful to each other and debate on facts.  TBH i don't care which way we go.  

Even with a college degree, I cleaned shit houses into my 40s and it was harder work than you've ever done.  Is that boot strappy enough for you?  Certainly more than anything you or snacks has ever done.  You're just a nerd with a big mouth who writes checks behind the keyboard your soft flaccid body could never cash.  And your regular comments about inherited wealth probably just chews you up that you're probably not going to get any for yourself.  TBH, I hope you get some of the karma you have coming to you.  Stay out of my lane and we'll be fine.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Even with a college degree, I cleaned shit houses into my 40s and it was harder work than you've ever done.  Is that boot strappy enough for you?  Certainly more than anything you or snacks has ever done.  You're just a nerd with a big mouth who writes checks behind the keyboard your soft flaccid body could never cash.  And your regular comments about inherited wealth probably just chews you up that you're probably not going to get any for yourself.  TBH, I hope you get some of the karma you have coming to you.  Stay out of my lane and we'll be fine.

Yes you are perfect woolie,  never cause any drama or your own issues.  I guess we'll continue the pot shots.  

Inherited wealth only bothers me when people pretend they are a self made success when it was more do to the fact their parents carried them and bailed them out.  You know guys like you who without your parents help would have nothing.  Fuck you would not be in your desk right now without family assets helping you meet the milestones or your training program.  

The one deserving of Karma is you.  You look down upon everyone from your high horse when it's built on a foundation of lies and exaggerations

As far as snacks goes since for some reason you feel the need to bring him into a you and I issue the guys still on wife 1,  runs a business successful enough to pay his bills, put a roof over his head and pay for his kid to go to college and didn't need to fall back on family for all that.  Makes him 100x the man that you are.   

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Yes you are perfect woolie,  never cause any drama or your own issues.  I guess we'll continue the pot shots.  

Inherited wealth only bothers me when people pretend they are a self made success when it was more do to the fact their parents carried them and bailed them out.  You know guys like you who without your parents help would have nothing.  Fuck you would not be in your desk right now without family assets helping you meet the milestones or your training program.  

The one deserving of Karma is you.  You look down upon everyone from your high horse when it's built on a foundation of lies and exaggerations

As far as snacks goes since for some reason you feel the need to bring him into a you and I issue the guys still on wife 1,  runs a business successful enough to pay his bills, put a roof over his head and pay for his kid to go to college and didn't need to fall back on family for all that.  Makes him 100x the man that you are.   

wow butthurt and more liesnoted!  :lol:  Up your meds dude!

Edited by DriftBusta