Check your account email address ×

Blm beaters

jtssrx

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Do blacks think this will give them racial justice!!!

LMAO!!! Blacks are on a NATIONAL CAMPAIGN TO ATTACK WHITE AMERICA!!!!  

This is going nowhere but to a RACE WAR.    

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Just the Niggers showing their true colors....let em do it. Most of America is sick of BLM rhetoric and riots and the weak D Governor response.. this bodes well for Trump re-election. 

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

Time to just shoot these nigs on sight. 

YES, AND YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

2 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I wouldn't shoot FrannyTheTranny though, even though he fits the worthless nigger rhetoric pretty well.

a fat and lazy worthless cod nerd american faggot like yourself doesn't stand a chance. why don't u join wpww in the streets you scared cowardly fucking faggot?

3 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Here in the great state of hockey we have the most violent black people in the country Franny. What is Tanana's claim to fame?

r u scared? faggot. maybe if you weren't so fat and retarded that superior race of yours would do something in the field lmao

7 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

a fat inbred redneck like faggotballfagfaggy offers no resistance to blacks

We'll probably have double the violence up here cause the Indians hate us too. Still not to worried FTT.  I'm more concerned about you choking on a bakake than myself getting hit with a brick or bow and arrow.

2 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

We'll probably have double the violence up here cause the Indians hate us too. Still not to worried FTT.  I'm more concerned about you choking on a bakake than myself getting hit with a brick or bow and arrow.

you have some pretty homosexual thoughts. maybe you mach and gaykev should have a special sled meet and go to an entire other forums dedicated to homosexual sledders like u guys

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

you have some pretty homosexual thoughts. maybe you mach and gaykev should have a special sled meet and go to an entire other forums dedicated to homosexual sledders like u guys

I thought this was the forum for homosexual sledders, isn't that what drives you to keep coming here?? Looking for more cock to fill your toothless mouth at $20 a load?

Sadly, despite all the gay talk here, the only real faggot is you FTT. Kivvi is getting pretty desperate though and he has deep seaman's pockets, so file down what little nubs you have left for teeth and go suck that sailor dry you worthless inbred fuck.

Just now, Fireball 440 said:

I thought this was the forum for homosexual sledders, isn't that what drives you to keep coming here?? Looking for more cock to fill your toothless mouth at $20 a load?

Sadly, despite all the gay talk here, the only real faggot is you FTT. Kivvi is getting pretty desperate though and he has deep seaman's pockets, so file down what little nubs you have left for teeth and go suck that sailor dry you worthless inbred fuck.

it isn't supposed to be. inbred mn hillbillies and 80 year old closet homos from the east have infested fs.com more than your dad/brothers yeast infection infested your moms trashed blown out vagina. and that's quite a feat isnt it there?

7 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

let it be known far and wide, faggotballfagfaggey is nothing but a fat and worthless mn hillbilly. a black person could kill him with his own hands faggotball is such a weak cowardly fat fuck

With all your years of being called worthless I would expect your insults to be a little better. You can do better Trancis, the meth is frying your brain.

Just now, Fireball 440 said:

With all your years of being called worthless I would expect your insults to be a little better. You can do better Trancis, the meth is frying your brain.

over the years you've still been and always will be a fat drunken inbred mn hillbilly trash, the most worthless scum of the earth