Check your account email address ×

It's Friday bitches

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Going to put a few hours in here at work, then heading down to the Corona cruise!!!!   Should be a good one this year, like old times!   

I'm hoping to make it out but it's not looking good  :sad:

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I'm hoping to make it out but it's not looking good  :sad:

Cant make it tomorrow, too many commitments.   Instead of racing around Saturday, going to do a half day and head on down.  Might even be able to drink a beer at Dugans  this year. :bc:  

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Cant make it tomorrow, too many commitments.   Instead of racing around Saturday, going to do a half day and head on down.  Might even be able to drink a beer at Dugans  this year. :bc:  

My dad and I usually go but he just got back out of the hospital again yesterday. He usually puts collision back on the one car he takes out but not sure he even did that. I bet it's better this year :thumbsup: No minivans and other bullshit cluttering up the road let alone the good spots to stop at. 

Now I want a burger and onion rings from Redcoat Tavern :lol: 

13 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

My dad and I usually go but he just got back out of the hospital again yesterday. He usually puts collision back on the one car he takes out but not sure he even did that. I bet it's better this year :thumbsup: No minivans and other bullshit cluttering up the road let alone the good spots to stop at. 

Now I want a burger and onion rings from Redcoat Tavern :lol: 

That sucks.  Hope he is doing well.  
The Redcoat was on news last night.   Owners said they are usually lined up around block,  had empty seats last night. 

Sounds like people are trying to turn it into political event on Saturday  .  Trump supporters VS protesters. 🙄 pass. 

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

That sucks.  Hope he is doing well.  
The Redcoat was on news last night.   Owners said they are usually lined up around block,  had empty seats last night. 

Sounds like people are trying to turn it into political event on Saturday  .  Trump supporters VS protesters. 🙄 pass. 

In the middle of all this bullshit going on we found out he has cancer again. He's a stubborn and tough old Pollock though so he'll beat it again.

Why do these people insist on making everything and anything about politics? It's really getting disgusting SMH 

18 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

In the middle of all this bullshit going on we found out he has cancer again. He's a stubborn and tough old Pollock though so he'll beat it again.

Why do these people insist on making everything and anything about politics? It's really getting disgusting SMH 

Damn...all the best to your pops! 👍🏼

20 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Wish you the best.   My Mom has beat it a couple times .  We thought she would be gone at 35 .  She is now 73 . Always hope. 👍👍

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn...all the best to your pops! 👍🏼

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Wish you the best.   My Mom has beat it a couple times .  We thought she would be gone at 35 .  She is now 73 . Always hope. 👍👍

Thanks guys! He's 74 now and each time he has to go to the hospital he gets crankier and crankier. I have no idea how my mom is staying so calm  :lol: