Check your account email address ×

Explain to me how this isn’t national news?

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

It hasn't. Way to miss the point. Again. 

Oh, I got your point. You were attempting to be smart and edgy. It was a massive fail as usual.  Lecturing those that say capitalism is bad is the right thing to do. This holds true no matter what type of economic aid the government is choosing to partake in, and no matter what political party is providing that aid. You are just a contrary cunt that has no real thoughts of their own, never start topics outlining your position, but wait for others to do so then snipe from the sidelines. You are pretty much nothing more than a reactionary dweeb. So go buy another aids infected whore and convince yourself you got game. loser.

The post was about the boarded windows in NYC. 

The windows were boarded because they were smashed. 

They were smashed because of the protesters who WERE ALLOWED to smash them.

They were allowed, because to shoot the looters would start a race war.  

The government knows if a race war starts, it will cause a depression and horror beyond belief. 

The government figures let the insurance companies lose some money, and prevent the RACEWAR. 

It's as simple as that. If the police were allowed to shoot looters, it would stop real quick. The blacks know they won't get shot. 

40-45 million blacks in the USA. It will be a horror of biblical proportion. It's going to happen someday, all they do is postpone it. 

Simple as that.............40 million blacks shooting, or let the owners of these stores and their insurance pick up the tabs. 

7 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Oh, I got your point. You were attempting to be smart and edgy. It was a massive fail as usual.  Lecturing those that say capitalism is bad is the right thing to do. This holds true no matter what type of economic aid the government is choosing to partake in, and no matter what political party is providing that aid. You are just a contrary cunt that has no real thoughts of their own, never start topics outlining your position, but wait for others to do so then snipe from the sidelines. You are pretty much nothing more than a reactionary dweeb. So go buy another aids infected whore and convince yourself you got game. loser.

you mad bro? 

23 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Not at all. just pointing out you are smarmy douche. ben, have a beer and relax.

I’m at work but I could probably drink beer around here and no one would ever know lol

15 hours ago, HSR said:

Well obviously you do as you choose to reply to him,,,everytime.

^^^^^^^^ case in point^^^^^

As I said yesterday.... when a total of 13 different people comment... its hard not to quote someone without them being butthurt about it. And the second hand comments pointing it out... :lol: