Check your account email address ×

Khabib.

Kalbib, his dad and GSP all wanted that fight to happen

kalbib says he has two fights left. But he’s slated for gatchkegtce first and imo that’s his toughest fight yet 

if he wins that then a GSP\kalbib mega fight would be amazing 

IMO they’ll do it at catch weight so neither gets beat in the class they dominated 

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

Kalbib, his dad and GSP all wanted that fight to happen

kalbib says he has two fights left. But he’s slated for gatchkegtce first and imo that’s his toughest fight yet 

if he wins that then a GSP\kalbib mega fight would be amazing 

IMO they’ll do it at catch weight so neither gets beat in the class they dominated 

I agree. This is a fight between two genuine masters of MMA that have immense respect for the other. They don’t give a shit about the formalities of Dana’s organization in this instance. Anything could happen in that fight. I’ve rolled it around and I have to believe that GSP’s striking would be a major factor. GSP’s ground work would make him slippery enough to mute Khabib’s sambo. Not to mention GSP is so fucking strong. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

I agree. This is a fight between two genuine masters of MMA that have immense respect for the other. They don’t give a shit about the formalities of Dana’s organization in this instance. Anything could happen in that fight. I’ve rolled it around and I have to believe that GSP’s striking would be a major factor. GSP’s ground work would make him slippery enough to mute Khabib’s sambo. Not to mention GSP is so fucking strong. 

IMO it’ll go the way of GSP vs koscheck 

9 minutes ago, ACE said:

IMO it’ll go the way of GSP vs koscheck 

Gsp kinda let his emotions get the best of him with koscheck. He still won, but kos did fuck with his head. That fed GSP.  This one is different. Both are coming into the cage with no baggage towards each other. So far. I get your point about the styles being similar. 

Edited by spin_dry

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Gsp kinda let his emotions get the best of him with koscheck. He still won, but kos did fuck with his head. That fed GSP.  This one is different. Both are coming into the cage with no baggage towards each other. So far. I get your point about the styles being similar. 

GSP will negate his ground game and jab the fuck out of khabib from a distance