Check your account email address ×

The Latest on the Two Couples Who Defended Themselves...

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I see this trump presidency is working out well for America. :lol: 

yeah you think the 75k for the bitch getting her face slapped was acceptable.  this state university will be shelling out 10x or more than that for this illegal termination after this mess is over . 

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah you think the 75k for the bitch getting her face slapped was acceptable.  this state university will be shelling out 10x or more than that for this illegal termination after this mess is over . 

$75k is fair. Considering the cop lied about what occurred. Best part is that he’s removed from police work. 

Edited by spin_dry

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

$75k is fair. Considering the cop lied about what occurred. Best part is that he’s removed from police work. 

she won't get it . but the guy who was fired for defending him self after getting stalked to his car then in his car will get a huge payout 

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

she won't get it . but the guy who was fired for defending him self after getting stalked to his car then in his car will get a huge payout 

Yep. She’ll get it. And he’ll be charged with assault and lying. It’s great how the tables have turned on these crooked cops. 

4 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Like??

Just a simple “pardon me” or “excuse me” or “sorry about that” after she bumped into the ladies daughter.  She let those crazy dindus trigger her up good when she could have just not taken the bait.  Now she’s got bigger problems to deal with.  

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Yep. She’ll get it. And he’ll be charged with assault and lying. It’s great how the tables have turned on these crooked cops. 

more video on every store front every stop light every parking lot every doorway will tell the real story on every case . video clips play well for the media but don't tell whole story but the lawyers investigators do bring all video to trial . and in most cases that usualy plays a diff picture 

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

Just a simple “pardon me” or “excuse me” or “sorry about that” after she bumped into the ladies daughter.  She let those crazy dindus trigger her up good when she could have just not taken the bait.  Now she’s got bigger problems to deal with.  

you are under the assumption she even did bump in to her . 

with people who act the way they did you can't be sure at all . sound to me like they were looking for a fight . again there is more video out there that will be brought to trial .