Check your account email address ×

Trump Rejected by Supreme Court on California Migrant Sanctuary Law

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

and you think this is a good thing why? 

Keeps the feds from fiddling with local government. As a cuntservative I figured that you would appreciate that. I guess not. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Keeps the feds from fiddling with local government. As a cuntservative I figured that you would appreciate that. I guess not. 

so holding a illegal for the feds to pick up is bad . the border patrole asking locals cops  to hold illigals is bad 

I don't see border patrol as the federal govenment I dont see ice as the federal govenment.  I see than as necessary because local govenment refuses to do the fucking jobs there tax base payes them to do .

Just now, Ez ryder said:

so holding a illegal for the feds to pick up is bad . the border patrole asking locals cops  to hold illigals is bad 

I don't see border patrol as the federal govenment I dont see ice as the federal govenment.  I see than as necessary because local govenment refuses to do the fucking jobs there tax base payes them to do .

The US Supreme Court says you’re a dummy. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

The US Supreme Court says you’re a dummy. 

so lime I said you think it is a good thing to just let illigals run around even after pulled over or busted for another crime.  good for you and the court you can be proud to be on the wrong side of history .

at this point just open the fucking gates what is the point in even attempting to stop em . fuck I say tap SS to pay there way may as well just lock down the 401k s and pensions also they can also help flip the bills just a matter of time any how may as well go all in now see how it plays out . and with no cops on tbe streets we can use there money to this is going to be a fucking utopia 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

so lime I said you think it is a good thing to just let illigals run around even after pulled over or busted for another crime.  good for you and the court you can be proud to be on the wrong side of history .

at this point just open the fucking gates what is the point in even attempting to stop em . fuck I say tap SS to pay there way may as well just lock down the 401k s and pensions also they can also help flip the bills just a matter of time any how may as well go all in now see how it plays out . and with no cops on tbe streets we can use there money to this is going to be a fucking utopia 

And next he will have articles explaining how the make up of american is changing.....but won't admit that this and open borders of illegals are the issue and his side is the reason.  And talk about it being "karm" and chickens coming home to roost.   It is nothing like that, instead it his ilk and people like him constantly trying to undermine the fabric of this country.

Edited by racer254