Check your account email address ×

Tulsa Massacre of 1921

No that was buried for obvious reasons. Coming out of slavery there were quite a few successful black areas. They had been running whiteys businesses for 200 years. they knew how to work. In some cases maybe a little too good. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

No that was buried for obvious reasons. Coming out of slavery there were quite a few successful black areas. They had been running whiteys businesses for 200 years. they knew how to work. In some cases maybe a little too good. 

They were following the segregation laws as well but yeah they were a little too successful and uppity for white folks.

Looking around the entire world, there isn't one black country that Isn't a shit-hole. In light of this observation, it's hard to believe that in this country-way in the past of course, blacks were just rocking the business world...they were just showing the white man what for!

And the famous Tulsa incident from a century ago has to be kept alive to prove 'white people do it too'.

Word has it that the Tulsa incident was caused by blacks molesting white women and back then people had the balls to do something about it. I don't know that for a fact because I haven't researched it much. It's not my hill to die on because that incident, regardless of what happened, pales in comparison to all of the death, destruction and expense that the black community has inflicted on America before and since...

9 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Looking around the entire world, there isn't one black country that Isn't a shit-hole. In light of this observation, it's hard to believe that in this country-way in the past of course, blacks were just rocking the business world...they were just showing the white man what for!

And the famous Tulsa incident from a century ago has to be kept alive to prove 'white people do it too'.

Word has it that the Tulsa incident was caused by blacks molesting white women and back then people had the balls to do something about it. I don't know that for a fact because I haven't researched it much. It's not my hill to die on because that incident, regardless of what happened, pales in comparison to all of the death, destruction and expense that the black community has inflicted on America before and since...

Are there any black countries that have never been under anglo imperialism? 

12 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Pahoenix, look up the black on white, RAPE stats.

Just to let you know the white on black rape stats are so low that the FBI/DOJ, CAN NOT quantify them!!!

Many of the white, non-men on this site won't care though. Just to let ya' know.