Check your account email address ×

Faith Goldy's Take on the Jogger, and More...

Why does this trigger you so bad??? I mean you have started multiple threads to have the same result every time,,,you do know the definition of insanity right???? Are you the fat old detective???

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

Why does this trigger you so bad??? I mean you have started multiple threads to have the same result every time,,,you do know the definition of insanity right???? Are you the fat old detective???

Looks like I've attracted a stalker. The entire legal system is being turned upsidedown over this hoax. Intelligent people are concerned about that. Now go back to your sandbox and have a cup of STFU.

• Gold Member

Did ya see the NFL is going to give teams with black coach’s and manager extra draft pics and move them to earlier PCs in the round vs teams with white coaches and managers?

Great job, Pahoenix!!!   Wow, I been tryin' to school these boyz  on the reality of black on white crime, but I've had not great results. 

They think it will never happen to them!!

Fukkin Benny the Faggot, always defends the blacks and rags on you. How about we meet up with him in Minneapolis, and see if he lets any females he knows, walk into a black neighborhood!! 

Big talkin' fuck he is, we'll see how big his mouth is. 

Hey Pahoenix, I can probably buy and sell almost anyone on this site, so if they give you shit, tell them to FUCK OFF!!!  

Benny's opinion is like an asshole, everybody's got one, and they all stink!!!!!!  LMAO!!!

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he's a fucktard just like you,  no wonder you keep sucking him off.  

And you're a red nigga, so SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! I can buy and sell you nigga boy!! STFU!! HA!HA! You old, broke-ass faggot, go hug a nigga, you like them so much!!! 

Hey, how about a bring you down to Roxbury and chain you to a light-pole with a sign on ya; that says " I like niggas " !!!!! HA!HA!HA!!

How about that, you Schweppe's Green Explorer drivin' bitch!!!  

HA!HA! Those nigs will fuck you up the ass then blow a load on your mouth!!! There's your nigs for ya'!!!

19 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Did ya see the NFL is going to give teams with black coach’s and manager extra draft pics and move them to earlier PCs in the round vs teams with white coaches and managers?

Yea, more "diversity"=less white people. It's not my hill to die on though, I quit watching the NFL when they started dissing the flag. I just watch the local high school teams and an occasional college game...

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

And you're a red nigga, so SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! I can buy and sell you nigga boy!! STFU!! HA!HA! You old, broke-ass faggot, go hug a nigga, you like them so much!!! 

Hey, how about a bring you down to Roxbury and chain you to a light-pole with a sign on ya; that says " I like niggas " !!!!! HA!HA!HA!!

HA!HA! Those nigs will fuck you up the ass then blow a load on your mouth!!! There's your nigs for ya'!!!

There was one ginger that refered to himself as a potato-n word.

19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Keep up the good job Pahoenix!!!!  You're like the COLIN FLAHERTY OF FS.COM!!!!!  :bc:

Could you imagine these sjw morons trying to debate Colin?! They'd be curled up in a ball on the floor within 2 minutes. :lol:

23 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Great job, Pahoenix!!!   Wow, I been tryin' to school these boyz  on the reality of black on white crime, but I've had not great results. 

They think it will never happen to them!!

Fukkin Benny the Faggot, always defends the blacks and rags on you. How about we meet up with him in Minneapolis, and see if he lets any females he knows, walk into a black neighborhood!! 

Big talkin' fuck he is, we'll see how big his mouth is. 

I've actually been in a lot of bad areas back before I realized how savage they can be and how much many of them hate us...a lot of people do the same thing and only find out the truth as they are being tortured to death...

Imagine how bad the b on w crime would be if it wasn't for white-flight...

21 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Pahoenix, I can probably buy and sell almost anyone on this site, so if they give you shit, tell them to FUCK OFF!!!  

Benny's opinion is like an asshole, everybody's got one, and they all stink!!!!!!  LMAO!!!

But you can't, LIAR !!! 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

black people love me,   SBYL

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

I've actually been in a lot of bad areas back before I realized how savage they can be and how much many of them hate us...a lot of people do the same thing and only find out the truth as they are being tortured to death...

Imagine how bad the b on w crime would be if it wasn't for white-flight...

Hey Pahoenix, I've tried to enlighten these passive white males on the reality of black America.

I've tried to tell them that black America is on a NATIONAL CAMPAIGN TO BRUTALIZE WHITES!!! 

It started with Obama Trayvon. 

The blacks are going to push it until Whitey strikes back, which may never happen. 

You don't like the B on W situation, I am in a different time zone with my fear and hatred of America's race situation. 

I maintain that it is WHITE AMERICA'S BIGGEST THREAT EVER!!!  

The passive males on this site think it can't happen to them. WRONG!!!!!

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Pahoenix, I've tried to enlighten these passive white males on the reality of black America.

I've tried to tell them that black America is on a NATIONAL CAMPAIGN TO BRUTALIZE WHITES!!! 

It started with Obama Trayvon. 

The blacks are going to push it until Whitey strikes back, which may never happen. 

You don't like the B on W situation, I am in a different time zone with my fear and hatred of America's race situation. 

I maintain that it is WHITE AMERICA'S BIGGEST THREAT EVER!!!  

The passive males on this site think it can't happen to them. WRONG!!!!!

It started long before trayvon. You yourself have been talking about it for longer than that...

2 hours ago, Phoenix said:

It started long before trayvon. You yourself have been talking about it for longer than that...

No, I think I went nutso after Trayvon.  

It started when a black guy in a McDonalds was looking to start a fight with me. A few years back, not sure exactly when.