Check your account email address ×

Faith Goldy's Take on the Jogger, and More...

• Platinum Contributing Member

There is something inherently wrong in the fact that so much media attention is being paid to this case.   It wasn't cold blooded murder.   It was multiple parties acting negligently and someone died.   God forbid the media pay any attention to the 7000 ish black on black murders or the amount of violent crime committed by gangs of all races.   Upwards of 80% of all violent crime is committed by gangs.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

There is something inherently wrong in the fact that so much media attention is being paid to this case.   It wasn't cold blooded murder.   It was multiple parties acting negligently and someone died.   God forbid the media pay any attention to the 7000 ish black on black murders or the amount of violent crime committed by gangs of all races.   Upwards of 80% of all violent crime is committed by gangs.  

93% of interracial crime is black on white. And it happens all the time in every city. White people have largely been ethnically cleansed out of virtually every city with a large black population, due to the crime.

But despite it all, people obsess over a criminal thug who was shot by someone, in a clearcut case of self-defense...

Just now, Phoenix said:

93% of interracial crime is black on white. And it happens all the time in every city. White people have largely been ethnically cleansed out of virtually every city with a large black population, due to the crime.

But despite it all, people obsess over a criminal thug who was shot by someone, in a clearcut case of self-defense...

Jesus dude.....no they haven't.  

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Jesus dude.....no they haven't.  

So in 2 minutes you researched the history of demographics in every city.

Just for starters, Detroit went from being nicknamed the Paris of America to being a huge shit-hole with a population that is 10% White. 

The White population in Detroit declined by 95% from 1950 to 2010.

Edited by Phoenix

7 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

So in 2 minutes you researched the history of demographics in every city.

Just for starters, Detroit went from being nicknamed the Paris of America to being a huge shit-hole with a population that is 10% White. 

The White population in Detroit declined by 95% from 1950 to 2010.

You've researched it and know exactly the cause in demographic changes?   Any demographic shifts in American cities were likely by choice....not ethnic cleansing. (your description)   Sure crime may have played a role on why people move that doesn't mean its ethnic cleansing.   I'm sure plenty of AA's, Latino's or Asian's move to get away from crime as well.  Your fixation with black vs. white like 550 is over the top. 

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

You've researched it and know exactly the cause in demographic changes?   Any demographic shifts in American cities were likely by choice....not ethnic cleansing. (your description)   Sure crime may have played a role on why people move that doesn't mean its ethnic cleansing.   I'm sure plenty of AA's, Latino's or Asian's move to get away from crime as well.  Your fixation with black vs. white like 550 is over the top. 

Yes, I have done a lot of research. People are calling it ethnic cleansing because the crime was allowed to continue until the cities became unlivable. Call it what you want, I'm not interested in semantics.

You automatically argue even though you have done no research on your own. People HATE having the boat rocked. It's too easy to just go with the flow and ignore the facts. Before you dismiss what I say, shouldn't you at least research how bad the black on white crime problem is?

It's so bad it cannot be exaggerated. I can easily prove everything I say because I am only relating the facts. They are not my facts, they have nothing to do with me, I'm just the messenger. Why do you think the greatest men in history had the views they did? You think they were all wrong and the lying anti-American globalist media is right-despite what you can see with your own eyes? 

I'm going to provide a link to someone who is very credible and who is the leading researcher on the subject of black on white crime and all of the 'denial, deceit and delusion' that goes with it. He has books and tons of videos an podcasts. 

You can do some research or not, it's up to you...

https://www.colinflaherty.com/

He's also on BitChute and Minds.com

Edited by Phoenix

2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Yes, I have done a lot of research. People are calling it ethnic cleansing because the crime was allowed to continue until the cities became unlivable. Call it what you want, I'm not interested in semantics.

You automatically argue even though you have done no research on your own. People HATE having the boat rocked. It's too easy to just go with the flow and ignore the facts. Before you dismiss what I say, shouldn't you at least research how bad the black on white crime problem is?

It's so bad it cannot be exaggerated. I can easily prove everything I say because I am only relating the facts. They are not my facts, they have nothing to do with me, I'm just the messenger. Why do you think the greatest men in history had the views they did? You think they were all wrong and the lying anti-American globalist media is right-despite what you can see with your own eyes? 

I'm going to provide a link to someone who is very credible and who is the leading researcher on the subject of black on white crime and all of the 'denial, deceit and delusion' that goes with it. He has books and tons of videos an podcasts. 

Dude you are not the only one who pays attention to these subjects.   I'm done here.   Have a great day. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I'm going to provide a link to someone who is very credible and who is the leading researcher on the subject of black on white crime and all of the 'denial, deceit and delusion' that goes with it. He has books and tons of videos an podcasts. Let me know if he's wrong about anything.

Flaherty's work has also drawn journalistic and scholarly criticism. Alex Pareene, after checking the sources cited, claimed in Salon that the figures presented by Flaherty were inflated and the reporting misleading.[6] In the Los Angeles Times, Robin Abcarian also wrote that Flaherty's numbers were out of proportion, feeling that Flaherty, amongst other conservative media personalities, was only trying to incite anxiety.[2] In The Huffington Post, Terry Kreppel of Media Matters for America, claimed that Flaherty, in his postings on WND, had misrepresented information, including using a photo of a group of Aboriginal Australians to represent an attack that occurred in Raleigh, North Carolina, and called his postings and book race baiting.[7]

Writes books called "White Girl bleed alot" and "Don't make the black kids angry" ,,,leading researcher hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

4 hours ago, HSR said:

Flaherty's work has also drawn journalistic and scholarly criticism. Alex Pareene, after checking the sources cited, claimed in Salon that the figures presented by Flaherty were inflated and the reporting misleading.[6] In the Los Angeles Times, Robin Abcarian also wrote that Flaherty's numbers were out of proportion, feeling that Flaherty, amongst other conservative media personalities, was only trying to incite anxiety.[2] In The Huffington Post, Terry Kreppel of Media Matters for America, claimed that Flaherty, in his postings on WND, had misrepresented information, including using a photo of a group of Aboriginal Australians to represent an attack that occurred in Raleigh, North Carolina, and called his postings and book race baiting.[7]

Writes books called "White Girl bleed alot" and "Don't make the black kids angry" ,,,leading researcher hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Well I wouldn't call those sources exactly stellar.

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well I wouldn't call those sources exactly stellar.

Neither would I but seems like those would be his peers.

The title of his books tells me he is anything but an unbiased researcher