Check your account email address ×

Recovered From Covid 19 Doesn’t Always Mean Back To Normal

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Only 40% of Chinas population went back to their normal.

It really is presenting challenges and obstacles to full recovery as doctors learn more about it and the effects it has on the body.

This is just a monster.   I mean, if it doesn't kill you, then it can make it so that you can't breath and possibly have to learn to walk, talk etc all over again.  OMG, scary scary scary stuff.  

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

This is just a monster.   I mean, if it doesn't kill you, then it can make it so that you can't breath and possibly have to learn to walk, talk etc all over again.  OMG, scary scary scary stuff.  

If you go on a vent you are lucky to even be alive.  It's not surprising people who were put on vents have issues after coming off and being released.  

26 minutes ago, racer254 said:

23 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

If you go on a vent you are lucky to even be alive.  It's not surprising people who were put on vents have issues after coming off and being released.  

Yeah but you faggots said it’s just a cold and much ado about nothing.

Just now, Angry ginger said:

for most under 70 and definitely under 50 it really is.  

OK...not sure the point of posting anything here...it’s a good article that simply points out that just because the state says you have “recovered” many have pretty severe complications and after effects. But feel free to trot out the same tired shit as dumbfucks like racer and Tom. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

OK...not sure the point of posting anything here...it’s a good article that simply points out that just because the state says you have “recovered” many have pretty severe complications and after effects. But feel free to trot out the same tired shit as dumbfucks like racer and Tom. 

There are a few dumbfucks around here but I'm not one of them,  so Fuck You.  

• Like 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Yep, it sure is.  

Yeah OK Tom...you flip flopped like a motherfucker over this issue and frankly become a little fucking cunt in general.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know people that have recovered, DO YOU?

There are a few dumbfucks around here but I'm not one of them,  so Fuck You.  

Bullshit...when you agree with JT and Racer you are most definitely a dumbfuck.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah OK Tom...you flip flopped like a motherfucker over this issue and frankly become a little fucking cunt in general.

I flip flopped one time.  Never back and forth.  I believed the hype then I didn't believe the hype.  You are a moron.  

I flip flopped one time.  Never back and forth.  I believed the hype then I didn't believe the hype.  You are a moron.  

You’re a flip flopping little cunt...own it.

Wrong.  Dont let my mean words upset you again today.  

You words don’t upset me in the least...they make you look like a little cunt but that’s your problem Racer North.

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahahaha. You want the entire list?  

Sure Tom...make up a list, tell some lies, flip flop...have at it you little fucking cunt.