Check your account email address ×

A quick reminder on the Fraud Fauci

26 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I dont like Trumps lies even one bit. He is a baffoon. He talks way to much. He should just shit the fuck up. 

Now, how about you. Do you think its ok the spread lies about someone for political gain?  Win at all cost even if you have to lie?

I don't like anybody that lies Tom, one of the things I have stressed to everyone from my children when they were younger to all my employees, don't lie because you can never fix a lie, you can only fix the truth.

You know when you make a mistake and then admit to it, there is no where to go but to figure out how we are going to fix it.

Edited by Mileage Psycho
grammar
  • Like 2

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

I don't like anybody that lies Tom, one of the things I have stressed to everyone from my children when they were younger to all my employees, don't lie because you can never fix a lie, you can only fix the truth.

You know when you make a mistake and then admit to it, there is no where to go expect to figure out how we are going to fix it.

Props to you Vince. You are a good man. :bc: