Check your account email address ×

Nazi brown shirts

Just a nigga, being a nigga. Worst case scenario, he should have just obeyed the bus driver and stepped off. 

But no, he had to put 6 fukkin cops at risk, and resist, like an American Negro.

See boyz, it never  ends. It never will end. The American Negro will be a thorn in your sides for hundreds of years. 

No matter how good your kids treat them, they will still hate your kid's guts. They won't dislike your kids, they will hate them. 

It hasn't been fixed, because it can't be fixed.   

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Don't you normally like this kind of stuff?

Who me?

This shit makes me crazy. 

I see it much deeper than most people do. 

First of all, the black bastard DOESN'T CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE. He doesn't care if he infects an innocent person, and that person's family gets sick or dies. He's a demon black.

Secondly, he refuses to obey authority. The driver had the authority to kick him off the bus, but the American Negro defied that authority.This black bastard would decide whether to rob you, or rape your wife. HE DECIDES, not the law.

Thirdly, the black demon, drained public resources by fighting with the police. He not only endangered the police, but he resisted with extreme power, again DEFYING AUTHORITY. 

The American negro, all day, every day.  Never ends.