Check your account email address ×

DeSantis Gives Stay At Home Order For Florida

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

they shut the golf courses down my parents are gonna go nuts. it was the last thing they had left to do  

I understand closing pro shops and the bar/restaurant but walking golf courses should be open. 

Just now, bussman said:

I understand closing pro shops and the bar/restaurant but walking golf courses should be open. 

where my parents are everyone has their own cart so should be non issue.  my old man could prob walk 9 but only with a push cart,  18 would be an issue with his feet.  

local course here was putting foam in the cups so no need to pull the flag,   no rakes in bunker,  12 minute tee times to spread people out and they still aren't allowed to open.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

where my parents are everyone has their own cart so should be non issue.  my old man could prob walk 9 but only with a push cart,  18 would be an issue with his feet.  

local course here was putting foam in the cups so no need to pull the flag,   no rakes in bunker,  12 minute tee times to spread people out and they still aren't allowed to open.  

This 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

11 minutes ago, bussman said:

This 

Agreed.   We have to keep people golfing.  Its a must for society.  :thumbsup:

Golf course here is leaving the cups sticking up so the ball won't fall in.  Only problem is no public restrooms and people that live in the course are bitching about women squatting on the course lol