Check your account email address ×

Should tomorrow's primary's be delayed?

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Agreed.   Not fair to the vulnerable.

I was talking to my daughter this afternoon. The state of Minnesota has her jumping through all kinds of hoops for her preschool business. She has to write new policies and submit how they’ve been implemented. I am proud of her. She’s neck deep in bullshit yet she still supports the actions the government is taking. She’s concerned and wants the more vulnerable in society protected. I stopped by the center today and saw a bunch of the nursing home residents mulling around through the windows. It really made me think of how fragile life can be. All it would take is one resident to contract this thing and many would die or become extremely ill. I reflected on something that I once heard. The character of a society is demonstrated by how they care for the most vulnerable. The young and the old. 

weird times 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I was talking to my daughter this afternoon. The state of Minnesota has her jumping through all kinds of hoops for her preschool business. She has to write new policies and submit how they’ve been implemented. I am proud of her. She’s neck deep in bullshit yet she still supports the actions the government is taking. She’s concerned and wants the more vulnerable in society protected. I stopped by the center today and saw a bunch of the nursing home residents mulling around through the windows. It really made me think of how fragile life can be. All it would take is one resident to contract this thing and many would die or become extremely ill. I reflected on something that I once heard. The character of a society is demonstrated by how they care for the most vulnerable. The young and the old. 

weird times 

So he’s the exact opposite of selfish trash like Highmark. Got it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

weird times 

Seen today a suggestion that kids at home write or facetime people in nursing homes.    Great idea.

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So he’s the exact opposite of selfish trash like Highmark. Got it.

You have zero clue about me dude.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I’m commenting on your fsce persona only

Because I think free markets benefit the masses better.

42 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How fucking stupid do you have to be to believe we have anything like a free market

How fucking stupid do you have to be to think I think what we have is perfect.   

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

weird times 

You know when you mentioned your daughter a ways back and what she was doing, I applauded and wished her well, I still do.

Some need to step back and see what's really important in life 

• Like 1