Check your account email address ×

Lev Parnas directly implicates Lindsey Graham in Ukraine plot: 'He was in the loop'

Lev Parnas directly implicates Lindsey Graham in Ukraine plot: 'He was in the loop'

An indicted associate of Rudy Giuliani says Sen. Lindsey Graham was “in the loop” in the scheme to pressure Ukraine to announce an investigation into Joe Biden. 

Lev Parnas, a Ukraine-born businessman charged with campaign finance violations, told CNN’s “Anderson Cooper 360°” that Graham has a personal interest in keeping witness testimony out of President Donald Trump’s impeachment trial. 

“Sen. Lindsey Graham I haven’t had any contact with, but because of my relationship with Rudy Giuliani, I have a lot of information about his dealings,” Parnas said. “It was, like, surreal to watch Lindsey Graham up there, sit there — he’s out there talking about all the stuff, that this is a sham, that this should go away.” 

“At the end of the day,” Parnas added, “he was in the loop just like everybody else. He (had) a very good relationship with Rudy Giuliani, he was aware of what was going on going back to at least 2018, maybe even earlier. If you recall, he was the one Rudy Giuliani was supposed to bring Victor Shokin to when the visa got denied, and I think he was even, if you check the records, involved in getting the request for the visa somehow.” 

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/lev-parnas-directly-implicates-lindsey-graham-in-ukraine-plot-he-was-in-the-loop/

• Platinum Contributing Member

Pffffttt...nobody cares....pedo Dershowitz says whatever it takes as long as you think it’s in the public interest. You’re wasting your breath on these mullet heads. :smack:

• Platinum Contributing Member

The dude can't testify because he has a ankle monitor on and they don't allow electronic devices in.  :lol:   Yeah lets take his word.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

The dude can't testify because he has a ankle monitor on and they don't allow electronic devices in.  :lol:   Yeah lets take his word.  

Ankle monitors and past trump associates are becoming commonplace. Hmmm.