Check your account email address ×

Three rockets score direct hits on US embassy in Iraq

Rod

14 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ooohhhhh....the Mooslim Boogeyman is trying to take American Lives!!!!!!!!!!

We better spend some more money so we can fight 'em over there and not here!!!! 

Lee Greenwood!!!!!!!

Toby Keith!!!!!!!

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so you think the Italian govenment was behind this or poss the Norwegian govenment yeah that's it that's the tix

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not really sure what you're blathering about. 

need more? 

48 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

More of your headache inducing bullshit...no I’m all set. 

you brought up Muslim boogeyman snivviling bullshit . was just curious if you actualy thought it was another religion or govenment who did this or just more cunt bleeding 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

you brought up Muslim boogeyman snivviling bullshit . was just curious if you actualy thought it was another religion or govenment who did this or just more cunt bleeding 

No you fucking rock head...I know who did it and it worked as intended on dumbfucks like you....oh look them dirty Mooslims are trying to kill ‘Mercians again....better crank up the war machine again and get ‘em!!!!!

Goddamn it’s so obvious even a crackhead like you should be able to see it. 

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No you fucking rock head...I know who did it and it worked as intended on dumbfucks like you....oh look them dirty Mooslims are trying to kill ‘Mercians again....better crank up the war machine again and get ‘em!!!!!

Its unfortunate that Iraq has oil. A lot of lives could have been spared if they were just some other poor shithole in the ME or Africa. 

Edited by AKIQPilot

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Its unfortunate that Iraq has oil. A lot of lives could have been spared if they were just some other poor shithole in the ME or Africa. 

For sure but this way it can be sold as “The Global War on Terror” and not “The Global War For Oil and Making Power Brokers More Wealthy”....Toby Keith types can get behind the first one. 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

but from a sniveling cunt such as your self sarcasm can never and should  be assumed.