Check your account email address ×

Swedes think Greta is full if shit

jtssrx

17 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

giphy (1).gif

I can see the cattel call checklist 

#1 must have a bitter scowl and angery expressions  that dose not improve with resting face . liberals need to intimately  identify with this petson both men and the women they are living with .

#2  must always have hair pulled back very tight to highlight the inherent relatable   bitterness 

#3must be old enough so some people see there opinion as valid 

#4 young enough to still follow orders and not have there own opinion 

#5 be some place  on the spectrum . not enough to look or sound like corky but enough so anyone making fun can be ridiculed .

#6 best to be from a countery seen as neutral to the casual onlooker 

am I missing anything else from the casting directors check list ?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, irv said:

See, that's where you are confused and wrong. I have zero against progress or innovation, it makes the world go around and a better place, but when my gov't taxes me on a lie/hoax/scam and tells me I am some how responsible for the climate/weather and can control/change it through taxation, that is when I get angry. 

Windmills and Solar are a joke/lie as well. Costs of production/installation and their efficiency far outweighs the benefit. Increased hydro bills like we have seen up here only further prove that. Many people, during Wynne's years under the Liberal gov't had to choose between eating or paying their hydro bills. This whole movement has nothing to do with saving the planet. It is about $$$ and nothing else and the sooner you see that the better off you'll be, XC. 

Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne takes responsibility for high electricity prices, calling them a 'mistake'

There it is!!!!    You only care about money.  Every fucking issue aside from military and or walls comes down to the same knee jerk reaction, "what's it gonna cost ME".  Soooo predictable.  And yet, here you are, doing fine no doubt, not struggling financially at all.    Add in the fact the other things beside carbon are emitted from the burning of fossil fuels including cancer causing carcinogens and other toxins that pollute our air and water.  Then we as a society have to overcome the exponentially higher back end cost of inaction because you wanted to save a little tax money up front.  Penny wise and pound foolish.   Never mind the fact that obviously taxes are already and have long been structured in ways that incentivize certain things while discouraging others at least here in the states with deductions for this and that.  Then add the fact that energy producers would be directly and financially motivated to invest in cleaner sources, the tax receipts that are brought in can be used to fund research into new technologies.  

If money is what drives your stance though, I am happy to report some positive news that even you can enjoy:

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/19/renewable-energy-is-cost-effective-says-michael-milken.html

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I can see the cattel call checklist 

#1 must have a bitter scowl and angery expressions  that dose not improve with resting face . liberals need to intimately  identify with this petson both men and the women they are living with .

#2  must always have hair pulled back very tight to highlight the inherent relatable   bitterness 

#3must be old enough so some people see there opinion as valid 

#4 young enough to still follow orders and not have there own opinion 

#5 be some place  on the spectrum . not enough to look or sound like corky but enough so anyone making fun can be ridiculed .

#6 best to be from a countery seen as neutral to the casual onlooker 

am I missing anything else from the casting directors check list ?

Yes.  

#7  Must trigger the hell out of JT.    

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

nothing a tax can't fix am I right 

You're whole point of view is off.  Taxes can help mitigate greenhouse gas emissions.  The less the ice melts, the less methane is released.  Global warming doesn't cause forest fires but it can exacerbate their intensity and effects.  

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good.  

7 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

You're whole point of view is off.  Taxes can help mitigate greenhouse gas emissions.  The less the ice melts, the less methane is released.  Global warming doesn't cause forest fires but it can exacerbate their intensity and effects.  

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good.  

global warming ? i think you missed the memo that phrase is no longer working out 

• Haha 1

I have an alternate Swede for those who find Greta too divisive or ill credentialed.  He was a scientist and he was around way before Al Gore.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svante_Arrhenius

In developing a theory to explain the ice ages, Arrhenius, in 1896, was the first to use basic principles of physical chemistry to calculate estimates of the extent to which increases in atmospheric carbon dioxide (CO2) will increase Earth's surface temperature through the greenhouse effect.[3][22][23] These calculations led him to conclude that human-caused CO2 emissions, from fossil-fuel burning and other combustion processes, are large enough to cause global warming. This conclusion has been extensively tested, winning a place at the core of modern climate science.[24][25] Arrhenius, in this work, built upon the prior work of other famous scientists, including Joseph Fourier, John Tyndall and Claude Pouillet. Arrhenius wanted to determine whether greenhouse gases could contribute to the explanation of the temperature variation between glacial and inter-glacial periods.[26] Arrhenius used infrared observations of the moon – by Frank Washington Very and Samuel Pierpont Langley at the Allegheny Observatory in Pittsburgh — to calculate how much of infrared (heat) radiation is captured by CO2 and water (H2O) vapour in Earth's atmosphere. Using 'Stefan's law' (better known as the Stefan–Boltzmann law), he formulated what he referred to as a 'rule'. In its original form, Arrhenius's rule reads as follows:

if the quantity of carbonic acid increases in geometric progression, the augmentation of the temperature will increase nearly in arithmetic progression.

Here, Arrhenius refers to CO2 as carbonic acid (which refers only to the aqueous form H2CO3 in modern usage). The following formulation of Arrhenius's rule is still in use today:[27]

{\displaystyle \Delta F=\alpha \ln(C/C_{0})}\Delta F=\alpha \ln(C/C_{0})

1 hour ago, irv said:

See, that's where you are confused and wrong. I have zero against progress or innovation, it makes the world go around and a better place, but when my gov't taxes me on a lie/hoax/scam and tells me I am some how responsible for the climate/weather and can control/change it through taxation, that is when I get angry. 

Windmills and Solar are a joke/lie as well. Costs of production/installation and their efficiency far outweighs the benefit. Increased hydro bills like we have seen up here only further prove that. Many people, during Wynne's years under the Liberal gov't had to choose between eating or paying their hydro bills. This whole movement has nothing to do with saving the planet. It is about $$$ and nothing else and the sooner you see that the better off you'll be, XC. 

Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne takes responsibility for high electricity prices, calling them a 'mistake'

wynne412.jpg

That more than 1/2 our provincial debt.

Bad Doug.

Over the past 40 years the earth has warmed .7 Degrees C.  

Has the tilt of the earth changed in the last 40 years?  No.

Has volcanic activity increased over the last 40 years?  No.

Has the intensity of the sun increased over the the last 40 years?  No.

What exactly is the "natural"  process that deniers are using to explain the warming away these days?  

3 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Over the past 40 years the earth has warmed .7 Degrees C.  

Has the tilt of the earth changed in the last 40 years?  No.

Has volcanic activity increased over the last 40 years?  No.

Has the intensity of the sun increased over the the last 40 years?  No.

What exactly is the "natural"  process that deniers are using to explain the warming away these days?  

You seriously can't be this dumb.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You seriously can't be this dumb.

Yes, yes he can.:news:

Looks like I sent him off on a tangent!! :lol:

climmity.jpg

Edited by irv
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

agw.jpg

How convincing!! :lol:

Paint a wall at low tide then take a pic at high tide and/or when the wind picks up. About as convincing when the alarmists, like yourself, take pics in the Antarctic/Arctic in the summer time when the ice is melting and water is flowing and using that as proof we are all going to die an untimely death. :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, irv said:

How convincing!! :lol:

Paint a wall at low tide then take a pic at high tide and/or when the wind picks up. About as convincing when the alarmists, like yourself, take pics in the Antarctic/Arctic in the summer time when the ice is melting and water is flowing and using that as proof we are all going to die an untimely death. :lol:

Or like when Tony Heller reports in early spring that the glaciers in Montana got a little bigger during the wintertime :lol:  

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do you think your high efficiency furnace will make one damn bit of difference?:lol:

Somehow, it managed to trigger your's and IRV's asses, which wasn't mentioned in the brochure at all.  Weird.  

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

Or like when Tony Heller reports in early spring that the glaciers in Montana got a little bigger during the wintertime :lol:  

Tell me, XC, you sage of a person and of ultimate intellect, what melted all the ice millennium's ago when man wasn't even on this earth? :dunno:

• Thanks 1

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

Somehow, it managed to trigger your's and IRV's asses, which wasn't mentioned in the brochure at all.  Weird.  

Triggered? :lol:I was laughing, and still am, at your absolute ignorance and stupidity thinking you could warn everyone about global warming but yet goes out and purchases himself a fossil fuel burning propane furnace.

• Haha 1