Check your account email address ×

Hey Derpbroski...!!!! Heres a little lesson about procross 800s

f7ben

21 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

lol, nice video. do you think you will get 900 ace turbo?  I am sure they are ok but seems that its quite bit of a challenging to add 50-60 HP on that motor, on the 1200s you can go from 135 to 235 HP and its not too stressful for the motor.  

You can go to 350hp bone stock without  issue on the 1200. Add head studs and the motor has taken over 600hp on stock internals and block with a good tune. It's the best motor ever put in a sled

And I doubt I'll ever own a 900T. I hate everything about it

Edited by f7ben
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You can go to 350hp bone stock without  issue on the 1200. Add head studs and the motor has taken over 600hp on stock internals and block with a good tune. It's the best motor ever put in a sled

And I doubt I'll ever own a 900T. I hate everything about it

I probably will test ride one at some point, one thing I don't like is the crank is not even forged, it just stamped makes me weary about it. 

12 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

I probably will test ride one at some point, one thing I don't like is the crank is not even forged, it just stamped makes me weary about it. 

It's just a piss poor inefficient engine and built out of glass

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It's just a piss poor inefficient engine and built our of glass

watch what BRP will do to 2021 900T models,  new and improved more power  "175 HP" OMGGGGG!!! but in reality all they did was modified the tune , bang! $1000 higher MSRP :lol: 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

watch what BRP will do to 2021 900T models,  new and improved more power  "175 HP" OMGGGGG!!! but in reality all they did was modified the tune , bang! $1000 higher MSRP :lol: 

I hate them so bad

Just now, bussman said:

Fully modded 4tec  with a Cobra vs a bone stock F800 with a Hacksaw in fresh powder. Poor Bhen. 

Then the track after 10 races or so at least started to pack down. Then this happened. 

Bhen got doused in F7 Gapple Cider  :owned: 

6C4B0E68-A2BB-41A8-9231-DD589CDB998F.jpeg

You got megagaped :lol:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, bussman said:

Fully modded 4tec  with a Cobra vs a bone stock F800 with a Hacksaw in fresh powder. Poor Bhen. 

Then the track after 10 races or so at least started to pack down. Then this happened. 

Bhen got doused in F7 Gapple Cider  :owned: 

6C4B0E68-A2BB-41A8-9231-DD589CDB998F.jpeg

Gross cross gapple sauce!

3 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

Well 4tecs are awesome so 

Yah they are....I might just buy another one. Buddy has a 2016 that's a ringer. He consistently beats the nssr world record time on his vbox. The one event he went to last here had a 20+mph cross wind and shit track and he was still within 1mph. 4tecs are legit

Just now, f7ben said:

Yah they are....I might just buy another one. Buddy has a 2016 that's a ringer. He consistently beats the nssr world record time on his vbox. The one event he went to last here had a 20+mph cross wind and shit track and he was still within 1mph. 4tecs are legit

I can’t believe they dumped it for that 900T POS