Check your account email address ×

Trump Threatening to Fire Mulvaney

• Platinum Contributing Member

Apparently telling the truth and then not backpedaling fast enough is grounds for dismissal. 😂

Trump threatening to fire Mulvaney: report - https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/470200-trump-threatening-to-fire-mulvaney-report

I kind of wonder how "executive privilege" might factor into Trump's calculus on that though.  If Mulvaney no longer works for him I don't know how that would effect it.  That shit gets kinda confusing although it seems like it should just be straightforward when and with whom that kind of thing applies.  I heard a story a couple days ago also about Mulvaney joining some kind of lawsuit against Trump.  We'll have to "watch this space."

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:

Three people familiar with the discussions told The Washington Post 

Right because after Mulvaney went and said what he did it’s hard to fathom Trump losing his fucking Marbles. I will say it’s not surprising to see that you’re still on your defend Trump at all costs mission. 

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right because after Mulvaney went and said what he did it’s hard to fathom Trump losing his fucking Marbles. I will say it’s not surprising to see that you’re still on your defend Trump at all costs mission. 

And you have a problem with anyone who simply points out things as simple as this type of article sources.  :lol:  

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

And you have a problem with anyone who simply points out things as simple as this type of article sources.  :lol:  

Mulvaney admitted there was quid pro quo in a press conference...then he backtracked and now rumors are that Trump wants to fire him which should come as no surprise considering Trumps personality and actions since he was elected and all you can say is Washington Post...hahahaha...you’re a shill and a flack.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Mulvaney admitted there was quid pro quo in a press conference...then he backtracked and now rumors are that Trump wants to fire him which should come as no surprise considering Trumps personality and actions since he was elected and all you can say is Washington Post...hahahaha...you’re a shill and a flack.

The two guys currently testifying said aid is put to conditions all the time including combating corruption.  For god's sake look what Biden has said.

Edited by Highmark