Check your account email address ×

Snowden interviewed on Joe Rogan

SSFB

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

If you didn’t have at least some doubt what I say wouldn’t bother you. 

It doesnt bother me at all....I just dont see it as plausible in the least. It detracts from what is ultimately the story of the only america hero I've really looked up to in my adult life

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’m not sure what to tell you. Nothing Of which you have implied makes any sense. 

To you it wouldn’t. Step away from all forms of narrative framings for a long period of time, come back and look at it all neutrally and then it might. 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

To you it wouldn’t. Step away from all forms of narrative framings for a long period of time, come back and look at it all neutrally and then it might. 

Bless your heart

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

What’s his motive and desired outcome for being an imposter? 

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It doesnt bother me at all....I just dont see it as plausible in the least. It detracts from what is ultimately the story of the only america hero I've really looked up to in my adult life

I truly thought you were smart and skeptical enough not to have a openly verifiable CIA asset as a hero. It’s a good  example of why I put no man in that category. 

1 hour ago, bussman said:

Exposing :lol: 

NSA: Sorry CIA, we caught on to your bullshit

CIA asset Snowden: NSA bad!!!!

The pseudo enlightened here: Derp....we believe you Edward!!!!!!

Think for yourselves for once you gullible sheeple. Literally, you only believe this because the act being played out here told you to. 

Snowden worked for the NSA and the CIA at different points. Are you aware of that?

5 minutes ago, bussman said:

I truly thought you were smart and skeptical enough not to have a openly verifiable CIA asset as a hero. It’s a good  example of why I put no man in that category. 

Openly verifiable :lol:

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What’s his motive and desired outcome for being an imposter? 

If you truly want to know that dig and research it yourself. Seriously. Form your own opinion based on what you find. Taking my word for it would be no different than taking anybody else’s, which includes the MSM or whomever. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Snowden worked for the NSA and the CIA at different points. Are you aware of that?

Absolutely I know about that. If you chose to believe he wasn’t capable of working with/for both at the same time you don’t know enough about either agency. 

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

If you truly want to know that dig and research it yourself. Seriously. Form your own opinion based on what you find. Taking my word for it would be no different than taking anybody else’s, which includes the MSM or whomever. 

How many hours have you spent on this research? 

5 minutes ago, bussman said:

Absolutely I know about that. If you chose to believe he wasn’t capable of working with/for both at the same time you don’t know enough about either agency. 

Sure, I don’t see how that changes anything. :dunno:

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

So Kevin Shipp is a CIA whistle blower. Hero? 

Off the top of my head I don’t know who that is. Probably would if I saw a picture. If a person went full in and sided with every whistleblower, they’d be right at least 80% of the time.

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Off the top of my head I don’t know who that is. Probably would if I saw a picture. If a person went full in and sided with every whistleblower, they’d be right at least 80% of the time.

Probably 95% or better

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Sure, I don’t see how that changes anything. :dunno:

You said if I knew he worked for them at different times. I agreed that’s the official story. I doubt it’s true though. It appears he worked for both at the same time IMO. 

Fact is when it comes to this level of intelligence work neither you or I can ever verify what is true. I’m fine with only having an opinion of the situation. Anybody claiming a fact either way is the literal definition of ignorant. We can’t prove anything as the profane. 

14 minutes ago, bussman said:

You said if I knew he worked for them at different times. I agreed that’s the official story. I doubt it’s true though. It appears he worked for both at the same time IMO. 

Fact is when it comes to this level of intelligence work neither you or I can ever verify what is true. I’m fine with only having an opinion of the situation. Anybody claiming a fact either way is the literal definition of ignorant. We can’t prove anything as the profane. 

It seems your research is not so iron clad after all. What you just wrote is rich with speculation and guessing. You’ve presented no facts  

Edited by spin_dry