Check your account email address ×

This explains a lot.....

8 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I know that and it really stinks.

And it does go to what I have been saying-that libs are not usally dumb.

Voters need to be continually reminded about this.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, racer254 said:

Voters need to be continually reminded about this.

Yep..you gotta give credit where credit is due.

I know the libs are behind abortion mostly for population control on the poor because they really don't want to support them and so they think abortion is the answer... i have to admit it is effective.

And I know that most libs won't give money to a bum on the street yet they say the right has no compassion.

23 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Its corporate healthcare pressing brown to do this.

WHEN THE FUCK WILL YOU UNDERSTAND ITS CORPORATIONS RUNNING THE COUNTRY NOW.

ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!!!!

Still waiting on that answer as to why you were for ACA, Bank Bailouts and TARP if you truly understand what you posted

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

Still waiting on that answer as to why you were for ACA, Bank Bailouts and TARP if you truly understand what you posted

The ACA was a start to a national plan.

Bank bailouts saved the country and millions of jobs and was necessary.

TARP is a great program.

Next question junior.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

The ACA was a start to a national plan.

Bank bailouts saved the country and millions of jobs and was necessary.

TARP is a great program.

Next question junior.

So you were all for the biggest corporate bailouts ever, yet you continuously yell about corporate bailouts.

Face it, You are a hypocrite. 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

So you were all for the biggest corporate bailouts ever, yet you continuously yell about corporate bailouts.

Face it, You are a hypocrite. 

I was for the bailouts. If you had a clue you would understand the consequences of not doing it.

Your gonna need to find where I was against the bailouts junior and include GM in that too.

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I was for the bailouts. If you had a clue you would understand the consequences of not doing it.

Your gonna need to find where I was against the bailouts junior and include GM in that too.

I know you were.  I was not for any of them.  I didn't care about the consequences, because I believed capitalism would have taken care of it.  For someone who is constantly against corporate handouts, you should have been against them.  I can guarantee if the government deemed it necessary to bail out Koch Industries, you would be against that, and that sir is why I consider you a hypocrite and you base your judgement off party politics rather than your own convictions. 

An example was the fact that everyone was up in arms when the CEO's from the auto companies took private jets to washington.  Well, no one considered that their (the CEO's) time was worth millions and they actually may have saved their respective company money buy taking the fastest route to the destination.

Edited by racer254

I know you were.  I was not for any of them.  I didn't care about the consequences, because I believed capitalism would have taken care of it.  For someone who is constantly against corporate handouts, you should have been against them.  I can guarantee if the government deemed it necessary to bail out Koch Industries, you would be against that, and that sir is why I consider you a hypocrite and you base your judgement off party politics rather than your own convictions. 

An example was the fact that everyone was up in arms when the CEO's from the auto companies took private jets to washington.  Well, no one considered that their (the CEO's) time was worth millions and they actually may have saved their respective company money buy taking the fastest route to the destination.

You are aware who changed the laws to allow the banks to do what they did unchecked right? Yup big corporate America pushed congress to remove checks and balances. Not we have tougher laws and republicans are trying to knock them back again. You know who is behind it again? Oh and the Kochs recovered very well due to the bailouts.

Pay attention to what Elizabeth Warren is trying to do, stopping Wall street from doing again what nearly sunk our country.

5 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Correct me if I'm wrong.but didn't the lib gov make the banks give out house loans to people who could not pay for them?

Then the banks bundled them up with good loans to dump them..do you blame them?

Reality only Confuses McLiar

1 hour ago, Capt.Storm said:

Correct me if I'm wrong.but didn't the lib gov make the banks give out house loans to people who could not pay for them?

Yup the black people bankrupted wall street

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You are aware who changed the laws to allow the banks to do what they did unchecked right? Yup big corporate America pushed congress to remove checks and balances. Not we have tougher laws and republicans are trying to knock them back again. You know who is behind it again? Oh and the Kochs recovered very well due to the bailouts.

Pay attention to what Elizabeth Warren is trying to do, stopping Wall street from doing again what nearly sunk our country.

Yeah Bill Clinton helped push through deregulation of wall street yet you continue to defend Hillary even if you aren't going to vote for her (yeah right :lol: ) even though it'll be more of the same support of the big banks. :news:

1 hour ago, Capt.Storm said:

58 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Yeah Bill Clinton helped push through deregulation of wall street yet you continue to defend Hillary even if you aren't going to vote for her (yeah right :lol: ) even though it'll be more of the same support of the big banks. :news:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Warren oversaw TARP, then resigned from it.  She also had to explain why they spent 254 billion on stuff that was only worth 176 billion.  I don't think anyone should be listening to how she proposes to do anything.

Edited by racer254

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Warren oversaw TARP, then resigned from it.  She also had to explain why they spent 254 billion on stuff that was only worth 176 billion.  I don't think anyone should be listening to how she proposes to do anything.

Boy you just make shit up. She didn't oversee TARP.

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Boy you just make shit up. She didn't oversee TARP.

Warren was chairman of the Congressional Oversight Panel, which was responsible for overseeing hundreds of billions of dollars in TARP spending.

36 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Warren was chairman of the Congressional Oversight Panel, which was responsible for overseeing hundreds of billions of dollars in TARP spending.

36 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Now you changed your story. The panel was to investigate and report. It was a bipartisan panel.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Warren had nothing to do with TARPS problems. Yet you insinuated she did.

Thats your semantic.

She had a lot to do with the problems with TARP funds.  She couldn't even tell you how she spent the money she received out of TARP.  Pathetic.

She had a lot to do with the problems with TARP funds.  She couldn't even tell you how she spent the money she received out of TARP.  Pathetic.

She was a board member for 11 months.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

She was a board member for 11 months.

Sounds like it was 11 months to long and the job was a little too much for her to handle.  Why should anyone listen to a quitter?

I dont think you really know what TARP is and the bipartisan committee put together to fix the problems.

She resigned to take on another position Special Advisor to the Secretary of the Treasury on the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau to set up the new agency at the presidents request.

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I dont think you really know what TARP is and the bipartisan committee put together to fix the problems.

She resigned to take on another position Special Advisor to the Secretary of the Treasury on the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau to set up the new agency at the presidents request.

Are your cataracts acting up or do you just always wear blinders?