Check your account email address ×

AB says no football without old helmet

• Platinum Contributing Member

Dude is a one man drama show...from his fuckery last season with The Steelers, the frost bitten cryotherapy feet, showing up to training camp in a hot air balloon...now this. 😂

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I wonder if this is a diversion. He’s got some issues with his feet. 

They expect his feet to heal although the way it happened is idiotic...IMO this is just who he is...super talented and maybe the best WR in the league but a lot  of baggage. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dude is a one man drama show...from his fuckery last season with The Steelers, the frost bitten cryotherapy feet, showing up to training camp in a hot air balloon...now this. 😂

You have to admit, it’s kinda funny. 

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You have to admit, it’s kinda funny. 

Absolutely...throw in the fact that it’s Jon Gruden and The Oakland Raiders and it’s even better.

57 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Retard hood rat with money.

I've read and heard a little about his early life and he was pretty much homeless in HS and he turned himself into one of the best WR's in the NFL after his college career at Central Michigan. Calling him a retard hood rat is weak and makes you sound like an ignorant fucking Canadian jerk off. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I've read and heard a little about his early life and he was pretty much homeless in HS and he turned himself into one of the best WR's in the NFL after his college career at Central Michigan. Calling him a retard hood rat is weak and makes you sound like an ignorant fucking Canadian jerk off. 

The helmet change is due to head injuries. 

The guy cares more about stats then keeping his head intact.  Thats retarded Jimmy

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

The helmet change is due to head injuries. 

The guy cares more about stats then keeping his head intact.  Thats retarded Jimmy

I know why they changed helmets and I'm sure he understands the risks...if a guy is worried about getting hurt playing in The NFL isn't the best idea to begin with.

1 minute ago, Big Crappie said:

Sounds like a few head injuries may actually help him or at least not make him any more goofy. Lol

Let him wear the old helmet if he signs some sort of waver.

Exactly

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know why they changed helmets and I'm sure he understands the risks...if a guy is worried about getting hurt playing in The NFL isn't the best idea to begin with.

Actually if they want to be fucking stupid, have them sign a waiver that they won't sue the NFL when they get CTE.

• Like 1

Just now, snopro31 said:

Actually if they want to be fucking stupid, have them sign a waiver that they won't sue the NFL when they get CTE.

They all know the risks now unlike 10,15, 20 or 30 years ago when TEAM doctors cleared them routinely after injuries.

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They all know the risks now unlike 10,15, 20 or 30 years ago when TEAM doctors cleared them routinely after injuries.

But he wants to take the risk.  So let him sign a waiver and let him wear the helmet. 

Messes his head up then who cares.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

These guys come from fuck all. Become a sports super star. Make big bucks. Support 50 leeches. Fuck every whore, make bad decisions,  get dumped by league and become bums.

He's a retarded hood rat. Give it time.

Gonna throw away his career cause of ego!

He's stupid as your posts!

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

These guys come from fuck all. Become a sports super star. Make big bucks. Support 50 leeches. Fuck every whore, make bad decisions,  get dumped by league and become bums.

Edited by spin_dry

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Yet he has 3 great kids that he takes care of , has a great home, made millions of dollars. and controls his career and destiny. You live in Shitbrick Canada, drive a bulldozer and talk shit.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, snopro31 said:

But he wants to take the risk.  So let him sign a waiver and let him wear the helmet. 

Messes his head up then who cares.

Let’s be honest...you don’t care now and I’m sure those players could give a fuck what you think either way. New helmet, old helmet...dude has taken plenty of hits over the years...guessing the damage has already been done. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yet he has 3 great kids that he takes care of , has a great home, made millions of dollars. and controls his career and destiny. You live in Shitbrick Canada, drive a bulldozer and talk shit.

Soooo, I'm doing much better than you?

That's all that matters!!

Fatty

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Soooo, I'm doing much better than you?

That's all that matters!!

Fatty

:thumbsup:

You got " OWNED " by Jimmy!!!! LMAO!!! He forgot to add that you're a major faggot that sucks black cock. 

:owned::owned::owned:  To the MAXIMUM MAX!!!!!  :bigfinger: