Check your account email address ×

Little Motocrossers Getting It Done!

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Cool video...little buggers are tearing it up! 

Such an awesome place! This will be the first year in many we don't make the trip down for my son to race Quads down there. But damm its always hot and humid down there! They could plan these two big races later in the summer, that track sits the rest of the year!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That is badass....your son is a helluva rider! :ylsuper:

Thanks, many hours at many tracks and lots of work on his quads but all worth it! 

53 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That is awesome Frank.  Those kids are gettin it on their Quads.  Did Nick race again this year?  

Thanks Tom, yes he is flying now he just had a lot of bad luck last year otherwise he would have won the championship as he was faster then most in his class, but that is racing.

And well as far as this season, start off Awesome, I'm attaching video from Ironman MX his first race of 2019 season. And we were hoping to continue that all season, but some lady who paying attention rear ended my son in his truck! She totaled her SUV and my son's Silverado! And he got bad whiplash so that ended his season. He hasn't been on the track since, he has rode around the yard and We are hoping to go to the Fly Days up here next Saturday so he can ride but he is done for this season. And we will see what he does next year as he will graduate from High School this June, I think he will do some races in 2020 just won't go for points as it takes up a lot of time. But he has made me very proud and come a long way and most of all he has had fun doing it!

• Like 2