Check your account email address ×

Times square "Hate Fest" Was this on the news?

Wow, something bad is happening in America!!

If this is how it's gonna' be, we are in for some bad times. I worry about the young ones. 

I can't get through to them. I want to move WAY UP COUNTRY in the woods. I have no takers. 

Islam is a cancer on any free society. It is a cult that follows a book of hatred. The end game of islam is to populate western nations and take over using the democratic system. Sure it is a long game, but it is in play and should be stopped NOW, not when it too late. This ideology has no place in a free society, it is not congruent with nor will it ever be. the first step in stopping it is to recognize it is not a race of people, but a cult of people from all races. the left wants to use it as a divisive issue, and that is what we must first combat. We must make young people understand what it is and what it wants. liberals claim to care about womens rights, liberals hate on Christianity yet defend islam. This is a huge problem. The USA needs to keep a close eye on canada, With a population of only 35 million that right now is taking in a great deal of people that follow islam, canada will be seeing a surge in demands for sharia and already has. The best way to fend off this invasion is to vote out any liberals.