Check your account email address ×

dem Elite College Admission Bribery Scandal; Lori Loughlin's Legal Troubles Are Going To Get Even Worse

• Platinum Contributing Member

I still don't see why this is such a HUGE deal....is it slimy...yes. If I had to guess I would say that most schools.... especially in The Ivy League....have seen plenty of students that gained admission for reasons  other than academic.  Then again I haven't paid a ton of attention to this story so maybe it's worse than I think.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

My sister reports that the DOJ and the federal  education dept. is looking at numerous  college  dark pay scandals , tip of the ice berg. USC is trying a heavy handed threat of a civil slap suit to keep from being exposed , other colleges will follow the same path.

WGAF about this?  if anybody thinks these schools admitted kids based on academia alone they are dreaming.  So...punish these retard actors but politicians...nawww...they're good to keep going with this!

Whatever.  Get your little piece of paper then go light up the world!  Or, get me my turtle mocha..either/or.

I think it’s completely ridiculous that they are going after her for more or less buying her kid into a college when there are murders who get out after a few years. Honestly who did she hurt other than herself and her kid???

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I still don't see why this is such a HUGE deal....is it slimy...yes. If I had to guess I would say that most schools.... especially in The Ivy League....have seen plenty of students that gained admission for reasons  other than academic.  Then again I haven't paid a ton of attention to this story so maybe it's worse than I think.

That was my take. Money has always bought good shit.