Check your account email address ×

Buffalo Bore 9mm.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I only have a 9 shorty though....fuck it, I’ll hand load!  Once.

:lol:

Can’t wait to try it in the 10mm. 1300-1400fps in the 9mm depending on the grain. Very accurate load. 

Edited by spin_dry

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

twat ya got for a 10?

Glock 29 gen3. The only other option for a compact 10 is the EAA witness which is a proven piece of shit. I carry it when hiking or mountain biking the west. It puts a .45 to shame. It’s not to bad to hold with a grip extender, but it still results in a sore hand after 100 rds. I can’t shoot it as accurately as a 9mm in repetition. I say that with no shame. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Glock 29 gen3. The only other option for a compact 10 is the EAA witness which is a proven piece of shit. I carry it when hiking or mountain biking the west. It puts a .45 to shame. It’s not to bad to hold with a grip extender, but it still results in a sore hand after 100 rds. I can’t shoot it as accurately as a 9mm in repetition. I say that with no shame. 

That's expected. 9 is a very accurate round. Just lacking in knockdown power. MY 9 can drop the whole clip in a coffee mug at 50 ft. Cant do that with my .357 sig.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

That's expected. 9 is a very accurate round. Just lacking in knockdown power. MY 9 can drop the whole clip in a coffee mug at 50 ft. Cant do that with my .357 sig.

.357 Sig is a round that Makes me wonder why it was ever conceived. The new Underwood +P+ 90grain ammo in 9mm is doing some pretty amazing things. 3”x10” wound cavities though two slabs of beaf rib and 4 layers of denim. That’s after smashing through bone. The head of the bullet looks like a Phillips head screwdriver. Weird but effective. We seem to be on the cusp of some very amazing ammo. 

Edited by spin_dry