Check your account email address ×

Broken Headlight + High Speed Chase = Two Dead. Barney Fife's score again

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/oakland-county/2019/05/08/crash-investigation-closes-14-mile-orchard-lake-intersection/1138849001/   :read:  Most all legal enrichment officers have license plate spotters in the revenue generator vehicles. Why chase ?   Barney Fife knew full well who the vehicle belonged to and the legal address . Wait a bit, go impound the car for policing for profits sale at auction, and just maybe get a arrest out of the deal.  Two dead for a broken headlight , this madness must end.  Side note , Taylor p.d. , Warren p.d. , Farmington p.d. are all nothing more than a speed trap revenue generating, policing for easy profits depts. 

Edited by hwytohell

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

quote: The driver appeared ready to pull over, but then hit the gas and fled. Police abandoned their pursuit.

:news: 

not a big fan of the harassment cops give (certainly they were hoping to pull them and catch them drunk or with drugs at 4:15 am) but they seem to have made their own beds here.  

17 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

quote: The driver appeared ready to pull over, but then hit the gas and fled. Police abandoned their pursuit.

You believe that blue fogger B.S. ??   Just like the dash cam / body cam malfunctions.

9 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

You believe that blue fogger B.S. ??   Just like the dash cam / body cam malfunctions.

Undecided to be honest.. stuff can happen that we can't prove 1 way or another, I have many friends who are Cops and a Grand Daughter who is..

Waterville cop on highway yesterday on my way home. Fucker was doing 90 with no lights or anything.  

Tucked in behind him and followed him. At 90 95. When he exited I followed to gas station. Tells me I'm lucky he didnt write me. (Fuck was 20 miles out of his jurisdiction.) Told fuck head next time its video and I'll post to YouTube. He shut the fuck up and pumped his gas.

Edited by Snake
  • Like 1

I also have current and former officers as friends. That job is a terrible at best dealing with the trash public, but they chose the job. My one friend is a deputy chief in a 55 person dept, he has two and a half years to go before he can retire. I have  asked him multi - times are you going to stay in law enforcement after you retire ?? His response ,  "Fuck No !   I will mow lawns first."

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Waterville cop on highway yesterday on my way home. Fucker was doing 90 with no lights or anything.  

Tucked in behind him and followed him. At 90 95. When he exited I followed to gas station. Tells me I'm lucky he didnt write me. (Fuck was 20 miles out of his jurisdiction.) Told fuck head next time its video and I'll post to YouTube. He shut the fuck up and pumped his gas.

In mass a local cop has no jurisdiction on an interstate. Blow by em if ya want. They cant do a thing.

24 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

In mass a local cop has no jurisdiction on an interstate. Blow by em if ya want. They cant do a thing.

Zactly what I did.