Check your account email address ×

I thought this was a joke at first.

Just perusing Craigslist to see if there is any land for sale worth jumping on and found this....wow.  WHAT A DEAL!  God damn smelly hippies.

$125 Land to put up a tent, heavily wooded - $125/month (Duluth) 

I have heavily wooded private land in the city that you could put a tent on and stay. No utilities, No fires, No generator, No Campers/RVs - Place to have a tent to sleep only. Street Parking only - Foot access only to land. Charging $125 a month plus a $400 security deposit. Why the deposit on the land you ask? To ensure that you leave the place as clean as when you arrived, no damage to trees, etc. If everything is fine - full refund.

This is perfect for a college student looking to work alot in the summer, has a gym membership to shower, and wants save cash by paying cheap rent.

NO DRIVEWAY TO PARK A VEHICLE - STREET PARKING ONLY!!!!

https://duluth.craigslist.org/sub/d/duluth-land-to-put-up-tent-heavily/6878952465.html

Just now, SmeeAgain said:

WTF?  I wonder if he'll get any takers. 

I actually thought about that.  I bet he will.  Duluth is loaded with liberal hippies.  I know one thing for sure, he'll be keeping that $400 deposit after he calls the cops to have them run off after they don't pay for months and won't leave.....and when he sees what they did and what they left behind, he'll wish he wouldn't have done this at all.  These people that do these "squatter" deals are the same ones that are up doing pipeline protests.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I actually thought about that.  I bet he will.  Duluth is loaded with liberal hippies.  I know one thing for sure, he'll be keeping that $400 deposit after he calls the cops to have them run off after they don't pay for months and won't leave.....and when he sees what they did and what they left behind, he'll wish he wouldn't have done this at all.  These people that do these "squatter" deals are the same ones that are up doing pipeline protests.

Could work well to curtail the protesters.  Just have the takers arrested for squatting.  You know they aren't flush with cash to pay their bail.  LOL