Check your account email address ×

19 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I want a drone but I know I would kill it on the first day.

The DJI's are pretty user friendly. The more you spend the more collision avoidance feature built in :thumb:

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

The DJI's are pretty user friendly. The more you spend the more collision avoidance feature built in :thumb:

There is a big drone store in the town I live in. I save $1000 every time I drive past the place and not stop.:lol:

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

There is a big drone store in the town I live in. I save $1000 every time I drive past the place and not stop.:lol:

That's about what a good one runs. It would be cool to have on your Jeep trips :bc:

• Thanks 1

I did just buy a better camera for my trips. It’s a small point and shoot. We got tired of using phones. I was talking to a DNR cop about the drone problem when we were down in the Grand Canyon. People crash their drone and then try to recover it. Then they end up calling 911 because they have to be recovered. It’s nuts on how many people die out there trying to get video and pictures. https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/04/05/man-fell-off-edge-grand-canyon-third-visitor-death-eight-days/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.965dc3ea4576

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

This is the point and shoot I bought @ckf. It does pretty good for the price and it’s size.

5DB2DD55-1CB0-44C4-B71F-BE376C38A1CE.png

That's a very good point and shoot. I have an older Canon S100 point and shoot that I picked up on Ebay for $50 last year. It takes much better pics than any current  Take the time to learn the different functions and you will be very hsppy with it.