Check your account email address ×

Londonderry, NH Officer Charged in Fatal Alcohol-Related Crash

• Platinum Contributing Member

Police say a Londonderry police officer was the 27-year-old Amherst, New Hampshire, man charged in an alleged drunken driving crash that killed a Manchester woman late Friday night.

The officer, identified as Tyler Berry, was charged Friday night in an alcohol-related fatal crash that led to the death of the other driver, 21-year-old Sierra Croteau of Manchester, police said.

Berry was treated at Catholic Medical Center in Manchester. After treatment, police arrested and charged him with felony aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol.

Croteau was pronounced dead at the crash scene in Amherst.

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Police say a Londonderry police officer was the 27-year-old Amherst, New Hampshire, man charged in an alleged drunken driving crash that killed a Manchester woman late Friday night.

The officer, identified as Tyler Berry, was charged Friday night in an alcohol-related fatal crash that led to the death of the other driver, 21-year-old Sierra Croteau of Manchester, police said.

Berry was treated at Catholic Medical Center in Manchester. After treatment, police arrested and charged him with felony aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol.

Croteau was pronounced dead at the crash scene in Amherst.

Driving today is almost a life-threatening experience. 

All out war against drunk-driving should be waged.

It will never happen, 'cause Americans basically don't give a rat's ass about other people.

We see kids getting mowed-down in schools with extended magazine ARs in the hands of mental cases, and what's done about it...………………………………..NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Driving today is almost a life-threatening experience. 

All out war against drunk-driving should be waged.

It will never happen, 'cause Americans basically don't give a rat's ass about other people.

We see kids getting mowed-down in schools with extended magazine ARs in the hands of mental cases, and what's done about it...………………………………..NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

It is life threatening,. I was taken out 12 yrs ago by some cunt on her cell phone.

37 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

It is life threatening,. I was taken out 12 yrs ago by some cunt on her cell phone.

I've had so many close calls it ain't funny. I don't even go out late nights anymore. I also just do my fukken shopping, errands and such, and I still see crazy shit.

Holy fuck I can't imagine what people see who drive a LOT!!

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I've had so many close calls it ain't funny. I don't even go out late nights anymore. I also just do my fukken shopping, errands and such, and I still see crazy shit.

I was in a cabover. I didn't have a seatbelt on and got thrown into the passenger seat. Fucking cunts car came right thru the drivers seat.

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Anyone ever try to rob you while you were out sucking dicks for cash? 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I was in a cabover. I didn't have a seatbelt on and got thrown into the passenger seat. Fucking cunts car came right thru the drivers seat.

OMG!!! Was she cute? Did she have nice tits? Did you wish you could pull her pants down and fuck her hard? Or was she a skank, that you wanted to sue the shit out of???  

Fukken cunts. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Anyone ever try to rob you while you were out sucking dicks for cash? 

You come over here and say that, faggot, and you'll leave with a Maglite stuffed up your faggot ass. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

You come over here and say that, faggot, and you'll leave with a Maglite stuffed up your faggot ass. 

I already have a mag lite! 

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

She was an old hag said the sun was in her eyes, as she was headed west at 8am.

Did they give her a ticket? 

Just now, Anler said:

No I dont put stuff in there! 

Well get ready, 'cause if I ever get my hands on ya', yer' gonna' have a 5 D-Cell stickin' out yer' bunghole. 

Well get ready, 'cause if I ever get my hands on ya', yer' gonna' have a 5 D-Cell stickin' out yer' bunghole. 

Is that what you practice sucking cocks on? 

Nevah have, nevah will, you dick-lickin' faggot. 

You better get yer ass over to the instragram thread & say that tatted up blond that is bent over is hot ... to prove you're not a fuckin faggot!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You better get yer ass over to the instragram thread & say that tatted up blond that is bent over is hot ... to prove you're not a fuckin faggot!

I just posted against her!!! :lmao: