Check your account email address ×

Donald Trump Claims Ivanka Has 'Created Millions of Jobs,' but Doesn't Explain How

What a fuckin idiot.....

Donald Trump Claims Ivanka Has 'Created Millions of Jobs,' but Doesn't Explain How

Source: Newsweek

President Donald Trump at a White House business session Monday with the nation’s governors claimed that his daughter Ivanka had “created millions of jobs,” although did not provide any details. The president has frequently touted what he has said are the accomplishments of his eldest daughter, who he made a senior White House adviser when he assumed the Oval Office despite her having no prior political experience. 

“My daughter, Ivanka, who is going to be speaking later, is—she has been so much involved. So incredibly involved,” Trump said at the White House before boarding Air Force One for a second summit with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, this time in Hanoi, Vietnam. “Where is Ivanka? Ivanka, keep going. My daughter has created millions of jobs. I don't know if anyone knows that, but she's created millions of jobs.” 

While the president did not explain exactly how he believed his daughter had been directly responsible for millions of jobs, he went onto discuss initiatives that Ivanka Trump has heavily pushed. 

“Last year, my administration created the Council for American Worker and launched the Pledge of America’s Workers, where we've gained commitments from private sector leaders to hire and train more than 6.5 million Americans,” President Trump said. “Think of it: 6.5 million. And these are jobs that, for the most part, would not have happened.”

Read more: https://www.newsweek.com/ivanka-trump-donald-jobs-daughter-1343101?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter