Check your account email address ×

US-China trade war: Deal agreed to suspend new trade tariffs

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Smell my shit-pic. Rub it in your face, faggot!!

No you fucktard, I lost from my highest level of profit. I'm still ahead from massive gains last year. 

Horse shit again !!!

6 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Then spend some ya cheap bastard. Get out there and enjoy life.

STFU!! We been to Rye for lobsters, Wiinipesaukee a hundred ( maybe more ) times, the stupid mountains, Sunapee, every fuckin' lake, Sledding in Pittsburg, hunting everywhere, Newburyport tons of times, Frattellos numerous times, The Homestead before Newfound Lake, and numerous other restaurants, and places. 

I almost don't want to go anyplace right now, until my grounds and buildings are all in good shape. 

You know my place, an old lady called it a " SHOW PLACE ". 

I won't even go hunting 'til my place is where I want it to be. 

My estate is my PRIORITY. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU!! We been to Rye for lobsters, Wiinipesaukee a hundred ( maybe more ) times, the stupid mountains, Sunapee, every fuckin' lake, Sledding in Pittsburg, hunting everywhere, Newburyport tons of times, Frattellos numerous times, The Homestead before Newfound Lake, and numerous other restaurants, and places. 

I almost don't want to go anyplace right now, until my grounds and buildings are all in good shape. 

You know my place, an old lady called it a " SHOW PLACE ". 

I won't even go hunting 'til my place is where I want it to be. 

My estate is my PRIORITY. 

Dude take the wife to the carribean in January. Go visit Yellowstone before the crowds get there. Rent a motorcycle and ride thru the west. That's living. There will always be work to do around the house. And by the time you are done it will be time to redo shit. Get out there and live. 

45 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Dude take the wife to the carribean in January. Go visit Yellowstone before the crowds get there. Rent a motorcycle and ride thru the west. That's living. There will always be work to do around the house. And by the time you are done it will be time to redo shit. Get out there and live. 

Or your dead and the richest guy in the cemetery 

58 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Half the people that go on those trips get sick and end up shitting all over the boat!! LMAO!! There was one of those cruises that 1000 people had diarrhea and the toilets were not working!! LMMFAO!!! 

What people don't realize is that the black guys working in the kitchens many decks below, are putting wet fecal matter into the food of the HONKYS!!! 

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I'd rather leave some money for the younger ones when I'm gone, than spend it on trips. Basically, I don't like people so trips are not my thing. 

The only thing I might get is a bigger boat. That's it. 

3 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Pull the dog dick out of your ass and do something then.

Draggy, the " PAIN OF OWNAGE " must be killin' ya'!!! You poor bastid. I know how much these sites mean to you, and to be " OFFICIALLY OWNED " by MACHZNOT, must be unbearable!!! 

It's your SLED SITES HERPES!! It will never go away!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Draggy, the " PAIN OF OWNAGE " must be killin' ya'!!! You poor bastid. I know how much these sites mean to you, and to be " OFFICIALLY OWNED " by MACHZNOT, must be unbearable!!! 

It's your SLED SITES HERPES!! It will never go away!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

I just laugh at your faggotry, you post far more than I do and you are the one who had their picture taken getting humped by a dog.

I imagine you must have a little money after all the truck stop cock you have sucked, but you are still a lady handed, pollywog headed faggot.

12 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I just laugh at your faggotry, you post far more than I do and you are the one who had their picture taken getting humped by a dog.

I imagine you must have a little money after all the truck stop cock you have sucked, but you are still a lady handed, pollywog headed faggot.

You WISH it was me, because of the " OWNAGE WITH POWER " that I have handed ya' for 11 years on FS.COM. 

I offered to take the GDT for about 8 years or so. So, you lose again, faggot. 

I've had the balls to post pics of almost my entire place, and myself. What have you posted of your place or yourself, cock-smoker?? 

My hands and head I believe are average-sized. 

Now what, faggot sucker of cocks??? 

53 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You WISH it was me, because of the " OWNAGE WITH POWER " that I have handed ya' for 11 years on FS.COM. 

I offered to take the GDT for about 8 years or so. So, you lose again, faggot. 

I've had the balls to post pics of almost my entire place, and myself. What have you posted of your place or yourself, cock-smoker?? 

My hands and head I believe are average-sized. 

Now what, faggot sucker of cocks??? 

You have fem little hands, and your lips keep pumping as a natural reflex from all your cock sucking, your eyes are bulged out from getting your head pinched between the ass cracks of 350 LB. truck drivers when giving rim jobs, that why you cover your head, faggot.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You have fem little hands, and your lips keep pumping as a natural reflex from all your cock sucking, your eyes are bulged out from getting your head pinched between the ass cracks of 350 LB. truck drivers when giving rim jobs, that why you cover your head, faggot.

Nice try Draggy, but no luck FAGGOT.   Yes, you are a true faggot, always have been, always will be. Prattle on, cock-smoker. 

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Does the " OWNAGE" I've handed ya', eat away at ya'? It does, doesn't it!!! 

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Does the " OWNAGE" I've handed ya', eat away at ya'? It does, doesn't it!!! 

The only thing you own is the cum stains on your teeth, the shit and piss stained underwear that cover your mangina, tranny.

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

The only thing you own is the cum stains on your teeth, the shit and piss stained underwear that cover your mangina, tranny.

Sorry, teeth are almost perfect and clean. Nice new Hanes 38s, and a yuuge member. Anything else you cock-smoking, cum-guzzling faggot???

Worst thing about it is, THAT IT'S OFFICIAL!!!  9500 Members of Freedomsledder.COM  voted you " OFFICIALLY OWNED " by MACHZNOT!! 

They also named you the " SITE FAG "!!!! LMMFAO!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

26 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Worst thing about it is, THAT IT'S OFFICIAL!!!  9500 Members of Freedomsledder.COM  voted you " OFFICIALLY OWNED " by MACHZNOT!! 

They also named you the " SITE FAG "!!!! LMMFAO!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

In your dreams faggot, dog catcher.

39 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

In your dreams faggot, dog catcher.

Yes, HANLON posted it OFFICIALLY!!! 

OFFICIALLY OWNED by MACHZNOT!! 

You were also named the " SITE FAG "!!!  LMAO!!! 

17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, HANLON posted it OFFICIALLY!!! 

OFFICIALLY OWNED by MACHZNOT!! 

You were also named the " SITE FAG "!!!  LMAO!!! 

You are really stupid, and if you weren't a pedo., a faggot and a guy who takes it up the ass from dogs, I would feel sorry for your stupid ass.

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

You are really stupid, and if you weren't a pedo., a faggot and a guy who takes it up the ass from dogs, I would feel sorry for your stupid ass.

LMAO!! You poor bastid. The " OWNERSHIP " is deep. It's cutting you to the core. 

12 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Half the people that go on those trips get sick and end up shitting all over the boat!! LMAO!! There was one of those cruises that 1000 people had diarrhea and the toilets were not working!! LMMFAO!!! 

What people don't realize is that the black guys working in the kitchens many decks below, are putting wet fecal matter into the food of the HONKYS!!! 

I'd rather leave some money for the younger ones when I'm gone, than spend it on trips. Basically, I don't like people so trips are not my thing. 

The only thing I might get is a bigger boat. That's it. 

Ya don't have to do a cruise. They are not for me either. Id prefer finding an empty beach and just hang with the wife for the day. Rent a car , circle the island. Maybe drink a few with the locals. 

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I have a few customers like that. Woried about having enough cash yet they stayed in their 950k house long after the kids were gone. Now they are late 70's with some health problems and saying they wish they did more shit when they were healthy enough to do so.