Check your account email address ×

California quietly admits that trump was right, looks to re evaluate logging restrictions

Rod

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

controlled burns are the solution.  obvosly the trafic and high cost of living and overarching regulations are not working. they could quit the sanctuary city shit that could help a little 

No, that is ancient forestry. WHOLE TREE CHIPPING is the way to go. Why waste all that beautiful biomass energy?????  

15 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I read the title, now I have the dopey topic poster on ignore but I thought well I'll check this out; and of course doing this just reinforced my conviction that Rod is Momo stupid. In any event I did a little Googlin and of course Rod never disappoints with falling for bullshit. Back you go on ignore again Rod :thumb:

Yes Governor Brown has proposed easing logging restrictions, but this had nothing to do with our president..........as you can see Governor Brown proposed this back in August.

oh how white of old Jerry he is going to allow property owners to cut down there own trees . that right there is why California deserves everything they get . 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

oh how white of old Jerry he is going to allow property owners to cut down there own trees . that right there is why California deserves everything they get . 

Yup