Check your account email address ×

Tin Man Rivet

f7ben

God dang is that some good shit.......probably one of my favorite beers to date. Just checks every box.....brewed right here in beautiful indiana

Edited by f7ben

A crappy old end table, disgusting grey carpet edging a lime green colored floor and a thin wallet that looks like the only thing in it is a bunch of loose change. 

If I had to endure that, ANY beer would taste like the best. :lol:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Blizzman said:

A crappy old end table, disgusting grey carpet edging a lime green colored floor and a thin wallet that looks like the only thing in it is a bunch of loose change. 

If I had to endure that, ANY beer would taste like the best. :lol:

Its a very nice end table .....the carpet has never even been walked on , thats the color of the wall and it is a very nice shade of green and I have had that wallet since I was 15

Anything else you fucking retarded faggot ????

Just now, f7ben said:

Its a very nice end table .....the carpet has never even been walked on , thats the color of the wall and it is a very nice shade of green and I have had that wallet since I was 15

Anything else you fucking retarded faggot ????

As a matter of fact yes. You need to spruce that place up with some wall art and some furniture. 

Just now, f7ben said:

20181027_145036.jpg

1 minute ago, Blizzman said:

As a matter of fact yes. You need to spruce that place up with some wall art and some furniture. 

Dude.....its sold. Just waiting to close. I moved all my stuff and my family back to my other home 3 months ago :lol: I kept a chair and a bed here and that was it. 

Such big ownage that I don't follow you around to know your everyday life... 

Your life must be pretty dull that you have to spend most of it on here starting lame ass threads...

Now run along and go back to your idiotic momo thread. 

:lol:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Blizzman said:

Such big ownage that I don't follow you around to know your everyday life... 

Your life must be pretty dull that you have to spend most of it on here starting lame ass threads...

Now run along and go back to your idiotic momo thread. 

right......you tried hard. Then got promptly smacked down. Try harder next time faggot

Also I have literally nothing to do. Close the pool down this morning. Got up on the roof and made a small repair from the massive storm we had the other night and now I'm just waiting for hockey games to start and drinking beer. I'll be here all day if you wanna get smacked the fuck up some more......maybe I'll head downstairs and play a few games of pool for a bit but other than that its just me and my stick ready to club your empty skull when you pipe up

IS6292vhkfgh4l0000000000.jpg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Blizzman said:

Honestly......I'm bored out of my skull. I had to work 10 of 12 days down here .......I work tomorrow through weds and then I get to head home 

Just now, f7ben said:

Honestly......I'm bored out of my skull. I had to work 10 of 12 days down here .......I work tomorrow through weds and then I get to head home 

It shows... Get back home to your family. I'm sure they miss you and you miss them. 

I sometimes go 3 weeks on then only home for 4 or 5 before I have to leave again for 10 to 20 days. 

It sucks! :bc:

5 minutes ago, Blizzman said:

It shows... Get back home to your family. I'm sure they miss you and you miss them. 

I sometimes go 3 weeks on then only home for 4 or 5 before I have to leave again for 10 to 20 days. 

It sucks! :bc:

It does suck ....I've been doing this for over 2 months now and committed to being here for my employer through the end of the year. Most times its 4 days down here and then 4 days back ......this 2 weeks shit is too long.

Do you drive truck or something?

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It does suck ....I've been doing this for over 2 months now and committed to being here for my employer through the end of the year. Most times its 4 days down here and then 4 days back ......this 2 weeks shit is too long.

Do you drive truck or something?

Hang it there , Bud , it will be over before you know it .   :bc:  

22 minutes ago, Blizzman said:

I teach how to install Wi-Fi and tracking system in planes, trains and transport trucks across North America for a company based out of Orlando FL.

Ahhh......so you work for the NSA......I KNEW I HATED YOU !!!!!!!!!111111 :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Hang it there , Bud , it will be over before you know it .   :bc:  

Its not that bad Rawn.......1st world problems right....thanks though

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ahhh......so you work for the NSA......I KNEW I HATED YOU !!!!!!!!!111111 :lol: 

Its not that bad Rawn.......1st world problems right....thanks though

You dumbass.. :lol:

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That’s how it ends for all alcoholics. 

Holy chit... :lol: