Check your account email address ×

China Murders Head of Interpol, Not a Peep from F7Ben

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Dude. Give it a rest. 

I didnt start the thread or make myself look like a complete fucking moron in it......you need to seek some help of some sort. I seriously explained myself on this no less than 5 times and here you are asking again. I'm concerned for you 

Just now, f7ben said:

I didnt start the thread or make myself look like a complete fucking moron in it......you need to seek some help of some sort. I seriously explained myself on this no less than 5 times and here you are asking again. I'm concerned for you 

Yea yea yea  :handjob:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I've explained it to you 10x JTSRXjr........now move along

Are you fucking drunk....do I need to explain what the term resident means 

oh wow he lived here means he has all the rights of a US citizen-  not

your the idiot calling for the killing of all cops who actually have the rights fo a US citizen yet get butthurt over some other country overseas whacking one of their own,  SMH

Just now, Angry ginger said:

your the idiot calling for the killing of all cops who actually have the rights fo a US citizen yet get butthurt over some other country overseas whacking one of their own,  SMH

Ben’s lunacy is on another level these days. 

derp derp derp derp derp.........

You fucking dunce......do you read nothing here. Swear to god you are trolling or trying to get back in Woolies good graces.

I explained it in detail.....I wont do it again. 

Further.....he as a resident did enjoy some rights that non-residents are not entitled to. 

Just now, f7ben said:

You fucking dunce......do you read nothing here. Swear to god you are trolling or trying to get back in Woolies good graces.

Further.....he as a resident did enjoy some rights that non-residents are not entitled to. 

You sure are letting this get you worked up. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ben’s lunacy is on another level these days. 

Yes....I want us to end military and financial support of one of the worst human rights violators on earth.....a country that coordinated the 9/11 attacks

If that seems like lunacy to you ......well you are fucked in the head

• Thanks 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

You sure are letting this get you worked up. 

Nope......I just have no time for your overt and willful ignorance .......its like you turned into a dumber version of snopro31

Just now, f7ben said:

Yes....I want us to end military and financial support of one of the worst human rights violators on earth.....a country that coordinated the 9/11 attacks

If that seems like lunacy to you ......well you are fucked in the head

Why all the sudden though?  Were you this worked up about SA when you still lived in Indiannastan?

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

he chose to leave this country and went to Turkey,  at that point we have zero obligation to do anything for him.  You have explained nothing about your selective outrage.  

Why all the sudden though?  Were you this worked up about SA when you still lived in Indiannastan?

I have been probably the most outspoken critic of SA on this site........seriously Tom.......did you suffer a significant health event or something?

Just now, f7ben said:

I have been probably the most outspoken critic of SA on this site........seriously Tom.......did you suffer a significant health event or something?

I must not pay much attention to what you post. Maybe thats why I missed it. 

I must not pay much attention to what you post. Maybe thats why I missed it. 

hard to know what bens going to go off the rails about from day to day

FTR ben i agree the saudis are pieces of shit that we coddle.  but i'm not going to get pissed when they kill one of their own. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

No more answers for you

So you have no answer

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He was a US resident and he was not murdered on Saudi soil. Kill yourself you fucking retard 

A US resident LMAO. I think you are so desperate to be MOTO's butt buddy that you are willing to say anything even this laughable line

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

So you have no answer

A US resident LMAO. I think you are so desperate to be MOTO's butt buddy that you are willing to say anything even this laughable line

Hey retarded faggot ass dumbfuck 73er .......US Resident is a legal term. I didnt make it up you fool. There are legal obligations by our government to provide certain protections for residents of the US even when they are abroad. Sweet fuck you are dumb as a fucking rock

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey retarded faggot ass dumbfuck 73er .......US Resident is a legal term. I didnt make it up you fool. There are legal obligations by our government to provide certain protections for residents of the US even when they are abroad. Sweet fuck you are dumb as a fucking rock

there is legal obligation to protect CITIZENS abroad.  someone here on a temp work visa which i am assuming he was since i have seen nothing to indicate he had a refugee visa or green card we have very little obligation to.  Had he had a green card or refugee visa then I would say we have some obligation to him. 

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sweet Fuck LMAO, I love how angry you are about everything. Everyone is a bootlicker or a faggot or a 73er if they disagree with you. 

I will go kill myself now. LMAO:lmao:

there is legal obligation to protect CITIZENS abroad.  someone here on a temp work visa which i am assuming he was since i have seen nothing to indicate he had a refugee visa or green card we have very little obligation to.  Had he had a green card or refugee visa then I would say we have some obligation to him. 

I read an article ....it stated at the very least if there was a credible threat against him we needed to make him aware and arrange for his protection. 

Just now, jtssrx said:

Sweet Fuck LMAO, I love how angry you are about everything. Everyone is a bootlicker or a faggot or a 73er if they disagree with you. 

I will go kill myself now. LMAO:lmao:

Excellent.....see you on the other side!1