Check your account email address ×

Dear God, just go

Doesn't her face make you sick? 

Isn't she a arrogant bastard of a woman?

Wouldn't you like to slap her face off?       

Problem is, she has MILLIONS of people that love her and that faggot Bill!!

Unfuckingbelievable!  

Is she or are Republicans still obsessed with her? Quit talking about her and hopefully she goes away. Any Dem candidates would have to be crazy to want her near them. She is like kryptonite. Stop fucking talking about her already...

Edited by Nazipigdog

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Is she or are Republicans still obsessed with her? Quit talking about her and hopefully she goes away. Any Dem candidates would have to be crazy to want her near them. She is like kryptonite. Stop fucking talking about her already...

Say what you want, but she's a force to be reckoned with.  

She's a reprehensible cunt of a feminist bitch lying bastard, but MORE than half the country likes her!!!

50 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Say what you want, but she's a force to be reckoned with.  

She's a reprehensible cunt of a feminist bitch lying bastard, but MORE than half the country likes her!!!

She's a has been, treat her as such. 

I have a $100.00 dollar bet with my sister , she is convinced that hilliary will run in 2020 . She thinks that no dem that is currently on the radar screen will get any traction  for the party. I say hilliary would be a flaming pile of rubble in the voters  minds. The three clintoons inc. will never ever exit the dem political stage , till they take their last breaths .

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

She's a has been, treat her as such. 

1 hour ago, hwytohell said:

I have a $100.00 dollar bet with my sister , she is convinced that hilliary will run in 2020 . She thinks that no dem that is currently on the radar screen will get any traction  for the party. I say hilliary would be a flaming pile of rubble in the voters  minds. The three clintoons inc. will never ever exit the dem political stage , till they take their last breaths .

They revel in the adulation. Just because we can't stand their ugly fukken faces, there are MILLIONS who admire them. 

I just watched BETO O'ROURKE on a forum with Dana Bash. The guy can really talk. Looks like Bobby Kennedy with a hawk nose. Just like the Kennedy's..........wants and loves immigrants and minorities. 

I don't however EVAH remember seeing any negros around the compound on Hyannis, while the Kennedys were living the glorious life of sailing boats, parties, and the glory of oceanfront Cape Cod living. 

Maybe some blacks went there, but I don't remember seeing any. 

Peter LAwford was a relative of the Kennedy's and hung with Sammy Davis Jr. Maybe they had Sammy over as the Token Negro for the Month.