Check your account email address Ă—

More slime oozing out from trump world.

51 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It never ends. :lol: This fucking stooge can’t even hire lawyers capable of writing nondisclosure agreements. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-says-trump-campaign-screwed-wording-confidentiality-agreements-025613573.html

dose it smell like the goo oozing out of your cunt every 30 seconds 

1 hour ago, Rw06GT said:

I see the weekend sadness threads have commenced. Very interesting... or not. Hey, maybe one will get more than a couple posts and give you the Trump chubby you crave. :lol:💤 

Yeah.  He gets all saddened up good come Friday so he can muster up the fortitude to drive through another sad weekend as he eeks his way through his sad life.

I find it somewhat of an interesting  coping mechanism.  Somewhere in his mind, it makes it all worth while.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.  He gets all saddened up good come Friday so he can muster up the fortitude to drive through another sad weekend as he eeks his way through his sad life.

I find it somewhat of an interesting  coping mechanism.  Somewhere in his mind, it makes it all worth while.

Cheaper then drugs and booze, may even be healthier.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Cheaper then drugs and booze, may even be healthier.

We have yet to know the full effects of TDS.  I was hopeful when I saw the news the other day about those 70 or so that OD’ed.  I thought, damn!  They are grouping together and helping each other end their misery!  Well done!

Meh...turns out, just some bad skunk weed or something.

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We have yet to know the full effects of TDS.  I was hopeful when I saw the news the other day about those 70 or so that OD’ed.  I thought, damn!  They are grouping together and helping each other end their misery!  Well done!

Meh...turns out, just some bad skunk weed or something.

:lol:

Fake weed, real weed don't kill ya.