Check your account email address ×

Johnson just another leftard clown

there needs to be more work visa's but they have to go back when they run out till they get immigrated just like anybody else used to.

The lack of enforcement of laws from years ago is biting us in the ass today.

It's like speeding..now people think 55 is 65..used to be they thought 55 meant 60...and they think the left lane is the super fast lane.

Edited by Capt.Storm

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

there needs to be more work visa's but they have to go back when they run out till they get immigrated just like anybody else used to.

The lack of enforcement of laws from years ago is biting us in the ass today.

It's like speeding..now people think 55 is 65..used to be they thought 55 meant 60.

Who picked those apples in the 50' and 60's before they brought in spics to do it :dunno:  

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Who picked those apples in the 50' and 60's before they brought in spics to do it :dunno:  

Blacks that traveled up from Florida..picking tomatoes and watermelons and whatever else on the way up.

There were still some blacks dong it in the early 80's yet.

Edited by Capt.Storm

• Platinum Contributing Member

Build that fucking wall AND make it easier to get work Visa's in some industries mainly agricultural.  

He is an idiot if he thinks just making it easier to get work visa's will solve the problem.  We have to slow down those that don't.  

This issue is why I cannot and will not vote for him.  

Screenshot_20160901-195921.png

Edited by Highmark

26 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Blacks that traveled up from Florida..picking tomatoes and watermelons and whatever else on the way up.

There were still some blacks dong it in the early 80's yet.

So the market forces fucked all this up, and it's hard to put the gene back in the bottle. Some guy figured out that he could bring in fruit and vegetables from Chile and Costa Rica cheep cuz they use slave labour and now consumers want the same with the seasonal produce and so we bring in spics because they don't want to pay $20/hr to get the job done with locales. This is the kind of thing were they never should have allowed it to begin with and all that off shore stuff should be tariffed to fuck cuz they use slave labour, labour laws etc... and don't care about the environment, yah we are going to pay more but there is no such thing as a free lunch :) 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

So the market forces fucked all this up, and it's hard to put the gene back in the bottle. Some guy figured out that he could bring in fruit and vegetables from Chile and Costa Rica cheep cuz they use slave labour and now consumers want the same with the seasonal produce and so we bring in spics because they don't want to pay $20/hr to get the job done with locales. This is the kind of thing were they never should have allowed it to begin with and all that off shore stuff should be tariffed to fuck cuz they use slave labour, labour laws etc... and don't care about the environment, yah we are going to pay more but there is no such thing as a free lunch :) 

:lmao:

I don't get it :dunno: 

You said we.   Is illegal immigration from Latin American countries an issue in Canada?  I mean you are a Canadian citizen aren't you?

9 minutes ago, Momorider said:

First off Mexicans are not spics..lol.

Apple juice from Chile alone has hurt prices of juice and apples here significantly  ..it can be shipped over heavily concentrated...and trust me the checks on pesticides used are no where as stringent as here in the U.S.

Fruit farmers can need a lot of picking labor for just a few short months skills are not so important as just showing up everyday and to be ready for work and to be able to get along...Mexicans do it way better then any other group that i have seen.

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

Apple juice from Chile alone has hurt prices of juice and apples here significantly  ..it can be shipped over heavily concentrated...and trust me the checks on pesticides used are no where as stringent as here in the U.S.

Fruit farmers can need a lot of picking labor for just a few short months skills are not so important as just showing up everyday and to be ready for work and to be able to get along...Mexicans do it way better then any other group that i have seen.

I see it on golf courses all the time.   Seasonal work in many parts of the year.   Tough to just hire HS or college students as they are not capable to start work early enough, have to go back to school before the season is up and unfortunately many have a really shitty work ethic.  

Just now, Highmark said:

I see it on golf courses all the time.   Seasonal work in many parts of the year.   Tough to just hire HS or college students as they are not capable to start work early enough, have to go back to school before the season is up and unfortunately many have a really shitty work ethic.  

yeah..the Mexicans have really helped the fruit farmers out when nobody else wanted to and they can make 100-150 a 10 hour day and most stay in camps supplied by the farmer rent free..they just supply their own food ad were very happy to have the work and would send a lot of the money back but would by things like chain saws because they told me they could make good money on them in Mexico...i dunno.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

You said we.   Is illegal immigration from Latin American countries an issue in Canada?  I mean you are a Canadian citizen aren't you?

Canada uses foreign workers in agriculture just like the US :)

1 hour ago, Capt.Storm said:

Mexicans speak Spanish thus why they are Spics, Yah that is my point its not a level playing field that is why they can bring stuff in cheaper, its not free trade. :news: ,There are plenty of cotton pickers like you mentioned in your initial post and that is who should be doing these jobs, it would be worth it to our economy to pay them a little more and not have the seasonal spics doing the jobs lots of locals and citizens could do  :)

Mexicans speak Spanish thus why they are Spics, Yah that is my point its not a level playing field that is why they can bring stuff in cheaper, its not free trade. :news: ,There are plenty of cotton pickers like you mentioned in your initial post and that is who should be doing these jobs, it would be worth it to our economy to pay them a little more and not have the seasonal spics doing the jobs lots of locals and citizens could do  :)

blacks won't pick apples anymore and the farmers don't want them anymore anyways.

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

blacks won't pick apples anymore and the farmers don't want them anymore anyways.

Because they created a nice little money saving racket and now are too cheep to pay what is required, like I said have fun putting the gene back in the bottle :flush: 

Just now, Momorider said:

Because they created a nice little money saving racket and now are too cheep to pay what is required, like I said have fun putting the gene back in the bottle :flush: 

you're way off with your assumptions.

The Mexicans work way better together and appreciate the opportunity.

14 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Canada uses foreign workers in agriculture just like the US :)

If thats what you meant. :lmao:I don't think Canada has the illegal immigrant issues the US does.  

you're way off with your assumptions.

The Mexicans work way better together and appreciate the opportunity.

Yah no fucking shit when you pay 10 times what they would make in Mexico :guzzle: Fuck me you are a stupid fuck 

For one thing blacks if on assistance will not mess that up with picking apples for a few months.

Yah no shit welfare and entitlements caused this :nuts: wow you are a thick fucking clown