Check your account email address ×

Johnson just another leftard clown

Just now, Momorider said:

Yah no fucking shit when you pay 10 times what they would make in Mexico :guzzle: Fuck me you are a stupid fuck 

It is what it is..I never said I was for illegal workers dumb ass.

You start with me and I will fuck you in the ass all over this site..you want some of that?

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

It is what it is..I never said I was for illegal workers dumb ass.

You start with me and I will fuck you in the ass all over this site..you want some of that?

You are a true an utter idiot, you cant read and comprehend the most basic fucking concepts :nuts: 

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If thats what you meant. :lmao:I don't think Canada has the illegal immigrant issues the US does.  

The conversation was about visa agricultural workers and how it should end :news:

here I tell you how it is momo and you call me fawking names

You are a true an utter idiot, you cant read and comprehend the most basic fucking concepts :nuts: 

Fuck you ...I try to tell you why things are the way they are for fruit farmers and you call me names..you're a fucking idiot.

You may be the stupidest poster here, no fucking shit, back on Ignore :flush:

look I even said that blacks arent willing to go off the doles to pick apples for a few months..but that said they won't do that work anyways...wtf is your problem asshole?

At one point labor to pick apples was so short farmers were importing people from China to do it..they actually were way to small to handle 20ft ladders and it was very costly..they would have went out of business in short order.

Now a days a lot of apple trees don't get over 8 ft tall and are trained to grow on wire a lot like grapes ...they can get over a 1000-2000 bushels to the acre that way compared to 500/acre with the old 20-25 ft trees.