Check your account email address ×

Obama's 5% GDP

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You may be more optomistic than i am.  I'm just curious as to what end the left think they are going to continue to dump fuel on the fire and not have consequences.

Personally, I think it's time for a good dust up.  But..IMAFREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol:

Image result for let's get it on

on the bold....yes that too.  And I should have said, what I have seen with my own eyes "the past couple of years"

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You're going to get the "well we won the popular vote" response, and technically that is true.  But its clear that the urban areas were responsible for that.  And I don't trust the DNC as far as I can throw them, so would even assume they probably did some cheating voter fraudwise.  But most of all, given how much most of the media and hollyweird was in Hilary's pocket, if we had a real fair and balanced media, I think the popular vote would have looked alot more like the electoral vote.  Where we go from here who knows, but the left doesn't appear have made any changes to their playbook, the agenda is Trump's a nazi, Trumps this, Trumps that.  So that is why I think they'll be in for another rude awakening this November and in 2020.  Establishment R's better get their shit together as well, or they'll get their asses voted out too.

Trump clearly wasn't campaigning for the popular vote.... hardly spent any time in the heavily populated and blue state such as California.

Nope... pulled rally after rally in key States in getting the electoral vote such as Pennsylvania. 

He ran a tireless and Stellar campaign that paid off big-time while Hilary sat on her pruny ass thinking it was a lock.... now he's going to be pulling 6 days a week doing rallies in different states ahead of the midterms. .. he ain't going to be doing much golfing in the near-term and I think we may be pleasantly surprised come November.

Let the left continue to self destruct and drift further and further to the extreme.