Check your account email address ×

Can you handle 3 1/2 hours of the motor city madman?

Yep.  Listened to the whole thing... Guy is nuts, in a good way though.  Must say my preconceived thoughts about Nuggent were that he was a straight up kook that was just obsessed with guns. He may be but definitely a lot more than that and found him intelligent and definitely interesting. 

One reason I like Rogan is he seems to bring out the realness in people.   

14 minutes ago, Killer said:

Yep.  Listened to the whole thing... Guy is nuts, in a good way though.  Must say my preconceived thoughts about Nuggent were that he was a straight up kook that was just obsessed with guns. He may be but definitely a lot more than that and found him intelligent and definitely interesting. 

One reason I like Rogan is he seems to bring out the realness in people.   

Rogan has the best interviews. He’s got a way of bringing people out. It’s always good to see people beyond the sound bites of msnbc and Fox News. Even though is dislike a lot of Ted, he’s one of kind and unyielding in what he believes. I think it’s hysterical that his son is vegan. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'm going to watch the whole thing later as I grew up a huge Nugent fan but lately some his stuff has turned me off....should be a great watch.

53 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm going to watch the whole thing later as I grew up a huge Nugent fan but lately some his stuff has turned me off....should be a great watch.

I had no idea that as a young boy he had so many contacts with some great hunters and outdoorsmen. He grew up around and hunted with the best.  The left has flung a lot of bullshit his way and mischaracterized who he is.  

• Like 1

yrs back my wife had to golf with him and that funny looking Ernst guy from the kids movies  who i think is dead now and a hunter named jacki Bushman in Alabama in the summer . lol she hates golf and never hunts . she drove the cart and drank after the first 5 holes.