Check your account email address ×

Pompeo: North Korea remains a nuclear threat

Pompeo: North Korea remains a nuclear threat

Source: CNN 

By Laura Koran 

Updated 5:20 PM ET, Wed June 27, 2018 

Washington (CNN) - Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told US lawmakers on Wednesday that North Korea remains a nuclear threat, but defended President Donald Trump for tweeting earlier this month, "There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea." 

"I'm confident what (Trump) intended there was, 'we did reduce the threat,'" Pompeo told a Senate panel. "I don't think there's any doubt about that." 

"We took the tension level down," he added. 

Pompeo also confirmed North Korea has yet to return the remains of any of the fallen US service members who died in the country during the Korean War, despite the President saying last week that transfers were underway.

Read more: https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/27/politics/pompeo-north-korea-threat/index.html 

33 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I dont follow politics much ,but I would think that as soon as trump figured nk was an actual threat ,they would be rubbed out like a cigarette. 

Liberals are scared.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You are severely confused or making shit up. The trumpsters were scared of NK, not the liberals. 

:lol:

so all the stuff from your side about Trump starting a war was just hot air?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, DAVE said:

so all the stuff from your side about Trump starting a war was just hot air?

My god you are thick as a brick. Tell me something, is it possible for someone to become a threat to you because of what you do to them, when they were not a threat when left the fuck alone?

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

We have a hornets nest in some trees in our yard. If I leave them alone, no threat. If I start poking poke at them, threat. Capiche, Davey?

so nk never launched any missiles before Trump i guess....

slinger you are dumb...

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

so nk never launched any missiles before Trump i guess....

slinger you are dumb...

So now you’re back to being scared? Lol, make up your damn mind. So anyone that tests missiles is a scary threat?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So now you’re back to being scared? Lol, make up your damn mind. So anyone that tests missiles is a scary threat?

Youre a good little liberal....

Youre not fooling anyone though.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Youre a good little liberal....

Youre not fooling anyone though.

I’m not trying to fool anyone. I never considered NK a threat and still don’t, much like the majority of liberals. You and others did, and depending upon what trump says or does now, effects your views. Then you come in here stating “libs are scared “ :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I’m not trying to fool anyone. I never considered NK a threat and still don’t, much like the majority of liberals. You and others did, and depending upon what trump says or does now, effects your views. Then you come in here stating “libs are scared “ :lol:

But you are....