Check your account email address ×

So the DHS secretary Explains what's happening at the boarder

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

And if you're so concerned about liberals using kids to further a political agenda where were you when the war on drugs was being fought 'for our children', huh?

where you even born yet?

16 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Obama did it so it's ok

Put in place in the 40s, we or I have always understood  if its in print it better be true.  yet Barry did away with it.       W T F for?     i know it re assured me our government (barry S.at the time) was trustworthy.

they could do away with a lot of this media bull shit if they wanted too. And ya Trump could address or revisit this law but hasent..    

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

You can't complain about using children for political agendas unless you travel back in time and cendemn every other time it happened with your guys.

people keep spewing it like trump invented it.  stop calling it trumps plan and PRINT and SAY on air " the long standing U.S. policy ect.....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, old indy said:

Put in place in the 40s, we or I have always understood  if its in print it better be true.  yet Barry did away with it.       W T F for?     i know it re assured me our government (barry S.at the time) was trustworthy.

they could do away with a lot of this media bull shit if they wanted too. And ya Trump could address or revisit this law but hasent..    

people keep spewing it like trump invented it.  stop calling it trumps plan and PRINT and SAY on air " the long standing U.S. policy ect.....

I think we've all acknowledged that Trump didn't invent fascism, he's just the current spokesman.

Just now, motonoggin said:

My answer shouldn't have any bearing on whether or not you think what's going on at the border is wrong

EXCEPT if others do it.. but because its TRUMP.. hes not part of the swamp and you all hate it.. good!

Just now, ATOMIC PUNK said:

EXCEPT if others do it.. but because its TRUMP.. hes not part of the swamp and you all hate it.. good!

Yes, that's right, I'm defending the establishment because I think incarcerating children is wrong. You finally figured it out, Nancy Drew.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Yes, that's right, I'm defending the establishment because I think incarcerating children is wrong. You finally figured it out, Nancy Drew.

never read you bitching about this horseshit until just recently... Its fake outrage at its finest and everyone sees it.. You let yourself get sucked right in to the left wing propaganda.. what a simple person you are.. your a millennial so no surprise

Just now, ATOMIC PUNK said:

never read you bitching about this horseshit until just recently... Its fake outrage at its finest and everyone sees it.. You let yourself get sucked right in to the left wing propaganda.. what a simple person you are.. your a millennial so no surprise

How many times are you going to parrot this fascist propaganda?

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. I unconditionally condemn this shit.

Your condemnation is conditional.

That makes you an immoral partisan hack.

lol i asked you a simple question.  nothing more and you cant answer me.    whos the hack?   your answer would not change my view one iota.  never did never will   mmmmmk

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, old indy said:

lol i asked you a simple question.  nothing more and you cant answer me.    whos the hack?   your answer would not change my view one iota.  never did never will   mmmmmk

There's no doubt you'll defend Trump to the death just like the rest of these neofascists that are parroting right wing propaganda.

Just now, old indy said:

holllly fuck guy!  im not defending anyone.    jjjjjjjjeeeeeezus                  try answering me and see where the topic goes before Asssuming you know what im thinking.. 

We've been through this already.

Maybe you should read the other 3 million threads our neighborhood neofash have started on the subject.

Still cant just answer a simple question.                                                    Tooo funny  as i type this a Huffpo news updat just popped up on my phone saying "Trumps immigration policies"  ect......              Why so hard to talk about truths??                                    

7 minutes ago, old indy said:

holllly fuck guy!  im not defending anyone.    jjjjjjjjeeeeeezus                  try answering me and see where the topic goes before Asssuming you know what im thinking.. 

you wont win with this fucking whacko..

1 minute ago, old indy said:

Still cant just answer a simple question.                                                    Tooo funny  as i type this a Huffpo news updat just popped up on my phone saying "Trumps immigration policies"  ect......              Why so hard to talk about truths??                                    

You're only defending this now because it's Trump doing it. 

At the end of the day, I think anyone with even the most minuscule shred of compassion can see that separating children from their parents is fucking atrocious. The kids didn’t have a choice. If you are for closing or opening the borders or anywhere in between, the right solution should and must be keeping the family together while the parents are charged with their “crime”.   Then deport them as one if that is the policy. Separating them is fucked up. For no other reason than for the kids. They don’t have a choice in their parents bringing them here. They shouldn’t be held captive in this way. If that means structuring our detention centers to accommodate a family, so be it. For any Christian to advocate otherwise is pretty fucked up.